2014'ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nexusbrah

Harvey Specter of IB
HSC
Yeah good point, doing the cadetship application made me realise how thin my ec's are. I wish I had applied for prefect.

Oh wells, can't get the .95 with leadership roles.
LOL pretty sure the guy from Baulko who SR Phys and 4U was a captain or something along those lines

Fawun

Queen
HSC
i would never cry over something in the hsc but if someone steals my rank 1 spot, i'll hunt them down

User5555555

HSC
Big deal. There are people crying about getting 90% or similar. bitch shut up! I got like...20% in my phys half yearly, do you see me crying a river?

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Big deal. There are people crying about getting 90% or similar. bitch shut up! I got like...20% in my phys half yearly, do you see me crying a river?
Those people have much higher aims than you.

andrewriis

HSC
Hey guys, for a project I am doing a petition on how the education system can restrict us. I'm sure some of you BOS users including myself hate that whether we make it into university or not is based on how good we are at memorising stuff and remembering it in an exam that has no relevance to real life. If you could 'sign' it that would really help, we want to show governments and universities that it shouldn't be like this!

http://www.change.org/en-AU/petitions/christopher-pyne-together-we-can-free-education

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys, for a project I am doing a petition on how the education system can restrict us. I'm sure some of you BOS users including myself hate that whether we make it into university or not is based on how good we are at memorising stuff and remembering it in an exam that has no relevance to real life. If you could 'sign' it that would really help, we want to show governments and universities that it shouldn't be like this!

http://www.change.org/en-AU/petitions/christopher-pyne-together-we-can-free-education
What type of system do you propose we replace it with?
Anyway, in order to 'learn' you do require memorisation in order to fully be able to 'understand'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)