2014/15 Australian Summer of Cricket Thread :D (1 Viewer)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah theyre professionals lol they should be able to cope it. I get sledged in club cricket lol so they should be aight with it. Just my opinion tho
Get into first class cricket boi, be the first BOSer to get into the team

crazy_paki123

HSC
Get into first class cricket boi, be the first BOSer to get into the team
Probs wont happen but eh y not lol plus i think there was a boser on this thread or some other thread thats faced Patty Cummins

crazy_paki123

HSC
It was at Brisbane though, Brisbane and Perth are death for sub-continental teams because of the bounce and pace of the pitches. So its not too bad, tho considering the next England vs India match is in Perth, expect another Indian hammering vs England. Not being mean, just the truth really, like even in the World Cup i wouldnt be surprised at all if Zimbabwe beat Pakistan at Brisbane too

Simran-

HSC
England vs India was a horror to watch. Especially Kohli who failed to perform at the MCG and even at the GABBA. I had much more expectation from him.
If India wants to be in the final, then they're gonna HAVE to beat Australia and England in their next 2 matches. And considering that more than half of the team lets us down (starting from dhawan in the very first over)....I don't think we're gonna stand a chance :(

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
England vs India was a horror to watch. Especially Kohli who failed to perform at the MCG and even at the GABBA. I had much more expectation from him.
If India wants to be in the final, then they're gonna HAVE to beat Australia and England in their next 2 matches. And considering that more than half of the team lets us down (starting from dhawan in the very first over)....I don't think we're gonna stand a chance :(
Aww I know right. They're not settling well :/
Let's hope for the best in future matches :D

And omg Australia is totally getting rekt by England. Nice to see Australia under some pressure for a change!

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Let's predict the scoreeee

I say 370

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)