2013 HSC Study Thread (1 Viewer)

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
lol yep i used one of those on my computer, was highly successful :) until i got the social networking apps on my phone -.-

anyways finally finished the 4u maths course wooooooooooooooooooo
WOOO!!
Now you can help me all day :)

coffee_

HSC
I promise i'm gonna to start studying properly from tomorrow!

SophxMusic

HSC
Anybody else exceedingly paranoid about misreading the HSC timetable? I swear, I can't stop double checking the times and days :|
On another note, I'm feeling decent about spending literally all day rewriting my notes while in front of the TV.
I figure a full day of study while multitasking is better than burning out after a few hours of intense study.
Can't wait to say HSC-You-Later....

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Anybody else exceedingly paranoid about misreading the HSC timetable? I swear, I can't stop double checking the times and days :|
On another note, I'm feeling decent about spending literally all day rewriting my notes while in front of the TV.
I figure a full day of study while multitasking is better than burning out after a few hours of intense study.
Why would you burn out after a few hours? I am guessing you must be really stressed .

P.s. burning out should happen if you do 15 hour days .... Not 3 hours.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC

What a joke...

You do realise this is because you're not efficient or actually doing effective study. Why drag it out longer than it has to be? Study productively for a few hours and rest after, don't combine the two.

SophxMusic

HSC
Why would you burn out after a few hours? I am guessing you must be really stressed .

P.s. burning out should happen if you do 15 hour days .... Not 3 hours.
I do get stressed out, but it's more of a mental thing, not so much burning out. Instead of thinking "okay, so I have 6 hours of study today with no distractions, no tv no music etc" that takes a lot more motivation to do than thinking "So I'll do my work for today in the lounge-room until it's done, but I can have the TV going in the background."
That being said, I do solid study. I don't watch the TV per say but it's just background noise, and if I'm curled up on the lounge comfy while I'm working it doesn't get painful or take excessive motivation to do each day, if you get what I mean?

SophxMusic

HSC
What a joke...

You do realise this is because you're not efficient or actually doing effective study. Why drag it out longer than it has to be? Study productively for a few hours and rest after, don't combine the two.
I should have been clearer. I am actually doing solid work. If I sat down and tried to do what I spend all day doing in the loungeroom, while locked away in my room it would still take me hours and hours to do the same amount. Each day I've managed to completely rewrite ~50 pages of typed notes for my science subjects, a past maths exam + marking and redoing wrong questions, and polishing english essays. If I wasn't achieving my goals for each day I would have locked myself away a week ago...

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
All you 2013ers get studying or I shall perma ban all of you :p

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
A lot of people do this.

It's a bit inefficient, but it's better than sitting there with notes and procrastinating all day.

Do past papers soon kk.

Makematics

HSC
Timed past papers r amazing productivity-wise if you know hiw to discipline yourself and not start doing other shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)