• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2013 HSC Study Thread (2 Viewers)

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
okay guys listen to my timetable

eng and legal first week

then after legal

12 days till business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Eng Eng -6 days- Mod 2U -6 days- Bus ExtE -8 days- Geog

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Would rep but I can't :(

I heard a rumour from someone that apparently AoS might ask for a letter to the editor as an essay and a speech as the creative

That being said I think it's a massive troll, even IF they were going to ask for one they would never ask for the other.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC

I heard a rumour from someone that apparently AoS might ask for a letter to the editor as an essay and a speech as the creative

That being said I think it's a massive troll, even IF they were going to ask for one they would never ask for the other.
It's true. They told me.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC

It would be one or the other, highly unlikely it would be both.

To be honest, i'm hoping we get something like that, it will eliminate the majority of people who rote learnt everything and struggle to understand the underlying concepts.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC

You should trust your friend, he probably also knows the exact essay questions for all modules :)

Candidate

HSC
My biggest subjects are all so close together: English, English, one day break, Legal, then Modern on the Monday back :(

I know people have worse though. I feel sorry for the PDHPE students.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
It would be one or the other, highly unlikely it would be both.

To be honest, i'm hoping we get something like that, it will eliminate the majority of people who rote learnt everything and struggle to understand the underlying concepts.
Mwahahahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)