2013 HSC Results/ATAR banter! (1 Viewer)

koreafantasy

HSC
Im freaking dead scared. If i dont get at least 77, i'm completely screwed even with my 4 EAS points and 5 points from school preference scheme. fuck i really really really wanna do arts psych... id be so pissed if i have to waste a year of my life to xfer into it.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Im freaking dead scared. If i dont get at least 77, i'm completely screwed even with my 4 EAS points and 5 points from school preference scheme. fuck i really really really wanna do arts psych... id be so pissed if i have to waste a year of my life to xfer into it.
If you haven't seen the raw mark database you actually should! I was thinking I was getting a mid 80s atar, but I'm expecting in the mid 90s now.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
If you haven't seen the raw mark database you actually should! I was thinking I was getting a mid 80s atar, but I'm expecting in the mid 90s now.
I'm expecting a mystery mark.

I'll bump the bingo thread maybe this weekend. Feeling a bit anxious now though cause I can't predict a mystery mark. No-one can.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
If you don't end up getting a state rank Ray, you can just blame your disastrous Kidney prac! AHAHAHAHAH Now that was hilarious!
Ummmm? Ray? I think you are getting confused with someone else.

I actually taught myself the whole biology course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)