2013 HSC Results/ATAR banter! (1 Viewer)

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Wat if some want to keep it a surprise? Haha
What if I just wait until results are released, state my name as someone who came first and then brag about it?

If you got the call, then now would be the best time to say so.

hayabusaboston

HSC
What if I just wait until results are released, state my name as someone who came first and then brag about it?

If you got the call, then now would be the best time to say so.
Yep I got chem n phys call

Jks
Wat? Hahaha noo man, didn't get any call lol, just thinking some ppl would possibly want to surprise their friends

Last edited:

hayabusaboston

HSC
Hahaha lol.

Chances are looking pretty slim.
Fuck success one, when I'm big in hollywood I'll have enough money to take over the company, and the fucking bos, I will destroy English, and end the crisis of advanced English, just as the oblivion crisis was ended in the elder scrolls.

Makematics

HSC
Fuck success one, when I'm big in hollywood I'll have enough money to take over the company, and the fucking bos, I will destroy English, and end the crisis of advanced English, just as the oblivion crisis was ended in the elder scrolls.
:D

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Ironically, you will need English for skills to write the complaints and to take over.

So in the end, you are doing this so that no-one can take over you haha.

Oh well. If I had that much money, I would make the whole world to convert to the universal language of Mathematics.

Lina3

HSC
Wait...so have the calls already gone out or will they be made shortly before the exam results come out? I was talking to a friend who I'm 90% sure will state top Russian (she's top of the course) and she didn't get a call.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)