2012! What will happen? (1 Viewer)

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
55HS said:
Astrology? It's utter bunk... Astrology also predicted that today I would have a good time, I didn't really....

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah er... which ones, where's the evidence?
Lol. Thats Astrology in Horrorscopes. That is for people who like to believe they have psychic abilities via looking at the stars, and people who believe that. Maybe I got my terms mixed up.

Astronomy(?) is about observing the paths of certain entities and objects in our solar system. They have predicted the happenings by using the past dates for the events, science, mathematics and other methods. The predictions are made by scientists, not fake psychics. Look at the reference in the first post.

Christianity has predicted the second comming, and a spiritual change for humankind. This is in the bible and other Christian texts, otherwise google it.

Chinese factions predict a major event in 2012.

This site seems like alot of bullshit, and Christian religious ravings, but it has all the info on the christian belief in it http://ezinearticles.com/?2012-Predictions---The-Christ-Download-in-the-Year-2012-(The-Rapture)&id=1480284, lol. Other sites say this, but with actual believeable reference.

Last edited:

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
55HS said:
Nah you're being unfair on them tbh trefoil, it's not the superstitious bs of the mayans. It's made up superstitious bs of rich new age westerners.
I knew the Mayans were rather advanced in terms of astronomy, mechanics and maths, but I didn't know the doomsday rubbish was actually made up and attributed to them.

Interesting to know.

Epistemophobia

Serenity Painted Death
HSC
Umbrella's will grow legs and arms, build the new age of modern warfare. AND KILL EVERYONE.

55HS

HSC
Lol. Thats Astrology in Horrorscopes. That is for people who like to believe they have psychic abilities via looking at the stars, and people who believe that.

Astrology also is about observing the paths of certain entities and objects in our solar system. They have predicted the happenings by using the past dates for the events, science, mathematics and other methods. The predictions are made by scientists, not fake psychics. Look at the reference in the first post.
.... You mean.... ASTRONOMY????

There are no predictions of any catastrophic meteors or whatever to occur in 2012... btw lots of cool shit happens in our universe all the time.

Chinese factions predict a major event in 2012.
Which ones? When did they predict this? Are these the same sorta groups that I could have found predicting shit for the year 2000 as well?

All you've honestly offered up is crap. I recommend to you this website: http://www.giagia.co.uk/2008/01/23/apocalympics-2012/

Last edited:

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Exphate said:
Once one group of people predicted 2012, so did others?

Im shocked.
In ancient times, when communication would have been near impossible between other countries.

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
AusBluesMan said:
In ancient times, when communication would have been near impossible between other countries.
Oh? When? I'd like to read more about this, so could you please refer me to your source?

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
55HS said:
.... You mean.... ASTRONOMY????
I got my terms mixed up.

55HS said:
.... There are no predictions of any catastrophic meteors or whatever to occur in 2012... btw lots of cook shit happens in our universe all the time.
Refer to the original post, the link there outlines all astronomical discoveries and more.

55HS said:
.... Which ones? When did they predict this? Are these the same sorta groups that I could have found predicting shit for the year 2000 as well?
I would be able to find you better resources... If I was in the school library. I'm at home, and the internet is not that much of a help as it the sites could have been skewed in any way.

55HS

HSC
Refer to the original post, the link there outlines all astronomical discoveries and more.
Man that webpage has crop circles and shit on it lol

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
55HS said:
Man that webpage has crop circles and shit on it lol
Haha. I know, the guy who did it is obviously a sucker for this stuff. But the Astronomy stuff is dead on.

55HS

HSC
lol what stuff? It's all trash from what I've seen and I don't think you've even read much yourself. If you think there's a convincing point on that website then you reproduce it here in your own words for me.

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
AusBluesMan said:
Haha. I know, the guy who did it is obviously a sucker for this stuff. But the Astronomy stuff is dead on.
I'm beginning to think you like Deus Ex because of all the conspiracy theories.

You probably missed the subtle satire that was a subliminal theme throughout the whole game, then.

boris

Banned
HSC
mayans also conducted human sacrifice dudes

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
boris said:
mayans also conducted human sacrifice dudes
Not much, from memory.

It was their Aztec cousins who were the masters of such psychopathy.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
X-Files confirms this thought.

December 22 2012 is the date that colonisation begins
Better get cracking on that vaccine then!

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Trefoil said:
Not much, from memory.

It was their Aztec cousins who were the masters of such psychopathy.
...cousins?

EDIT: Both the Mayans and the Aztecs performed mass human sacrifices. I think the Toltecs were fans of it as well.

boris

Banned
HSC
so the question here is, can we rely on the interpretations by conspiracy theorists of the prophesies of a mass human sacrificing civilisation that was exterminated 500 years ago by the spanish?

Yes, yes we can.

55HS

HSC
but... the mayans don't even make these fucking prophecies. ... It is ENTIRELY a product of new age movements and whack jobs.

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
55HS said:
but... the mayans don't even make these fucking prophecies. ... It is ENTIRELY a product of new age movements and whack jobs.
And Jews.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Lol. Those astronomy facts presented on the site (not ALL, as that guy has a wild imagination from what I've read... Yes, read), can be found in many legitimate places all over the net.

Deus Ex was indeed a fun game. I enjoyed it because of the good storyline, and unique characteristics. The conspiracy theories were well thought out and made the story interesting... But I was too content with killing the guy infront of me or figuring out those damn annoying run-all-over-town puzzles.

Like I said before, I expect 2012 to roll past much like the Y2K.

55HS

HSC
AusBluesMan said:
Lol. Those astronomy facts presented on the site (not ALL, as that guy has a wild imagination from what I've read... Yes, read), can be found in many legitimate places all over the net.

Deus Ex was indeed a fun game. I enjoyed it because of the good storyline, and unique characteristics. The conspiracy theories were well thought out and made the story interesting... But I was too content with killing the guy infront of me or figuring out those damn annoying run-all-over-town puzzles.

Like I said before, I expect 2012 to roll past much like the Y2K.
What astronomy facts are you talking about specifically though man and...what does it have to do with the end of the world in 2012?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)