2011 Trial HSC discussion (1 Viewer)

foodmaniac

HSC
Re: Trials soon

I did... some work I suppose? More than last holidays xD
Probably not enough for my Open High School exam on Wednesday, but my trials for my other exams are in week 4, so they're still a ways away.

twingtwing

HSC

Im probably going to get a mystery atar.
My assessments.. i literally almost came last for all my subjects
And i literally got no study done during these holidays
and someone broke my DT major into 3 pieces... and its due next friday..

F M L

Memi

HSC
N/A

Feeling bad. Trials is next week and all I've done is finish my Biology notes and find some English quotes for Module A =/ Should really have focused on Japanese considering I have an assessment first week back, and also the HSC speaking component in 2 weeks time. And Maths and Chemistry can just go die.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad

^I would be in the fetal position if I had a HSC speaking component in two weeks. 10 minutes of convo with a scary Sydney examiner was enough to scare me from doing language continuers.

I have faith in you all, remember you're on the home stretch guys! Highlight those English notes, crack on those Maths past papers and write your Modern History summaries :)

zhiying

HSC

^ lucky u dont do languages then, my trials are week 2 and 3, with umat during week 2 and then japanese speaking on saturday of week 3... fml

niggas10

Banned
HSC
N/A

HAHAHHA are you all ready to fail jerks :)

Myself on the other hand got some good uni results.

Accounting 93
Circuits and Signals 88
Mathematics 89
Digital Circuit Design 64 ( possibly being changed to 66 )

lol , every semester I always have a low subject, but I guess thats part of doing business.

WAM for 2011 semester 1 was 83

WAM for 2010 semester 2 was 75

WAM for 2010 semester 1 was 69

mmmmm.... im noticing a pattern! , my marks started going up pretty sharply when I gave you guys the flick!

This is a sign, don't help any HSC students, screw them all !!! :)

I mostly likely have the marks to be able to apply to be a tutor for accounting or the circuit basics course at uni.

Isn't that nice, more possible avenues of employment , because u jerks didn't wanna give me a go.

good luck failing.

Also , two semesters of piss easy commerce subjects ahead !!! , timetable is 3days a week and ill be getting HDs in no time.

Last edited:

Alkanes

HSC

Haha duh troll is back. Confirmed.

niggas10

Banned
HSC
N/A

Haha duh troll is back. Confirmed.
Any of you guys want free maths tutoring now :p ?

Trials are in like 2weeks or so aye, and you are all shitting yourself.

While I am fuking genius , can tutor practically anything but english or computer programming , and I got no replies, well screw u all :D

Hermes1

Banned
HSC

HAHAHHA are you all ready to fail jerks :)

Myself on the other hand got some good uni results.

Accounting 93
Circuits and Signals 88
Mathematics 89
Digital Circuit Design 64 ( possibly being changed to 66 )

lol , every semester I always have a low subject, but I guess thats part of doing business.

WAM for 2011 semester 1 was 83

WAM for 2010 semester 2 was 75

WAM for 2010 semester 1 was 69

mmmmm.... im noticing a pattern! , my marks started going up pretty sharply when I gave you guys the flick!

This is a sign, don't help any HSC students, screw them all !!! :)

I mostly likely have the marks to be able to apply to be a tutor for accounting or the circuit basics course at uni.

Isn't that nice, more possible avenues of employment , because u jerks didn't wanna give me a go.

good luck failing.

Also , two semesters of piss easy commerce subjects ahead !!! , timetable is 3days a week and ill be getting HDs in no time.
those arent gud uni results lol. WAM of 90+ would be a gud result.

Skriker

HSC

Im probably going to get a mystery atar.
My assessments.. i literally almost came last for all my subjects
And i literally got no study done during these holidays
and someone broke my DT major into 3 pieces... and its due next friday..

F M L
Fuck man that sucks, Just rape your Trials and HSC and you should be sweet :) speaking of assessments I have 6 essays to do in the 1st week back :/

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

I'm completely fucked but I'm sure everything will turn out fine.
Done nothing for my sor essay on Wednesday. Lol
If I do bad I'm dropping.

niggas10

Banned
HSC
N/A

those arent gud uni results lol. WAM of 90+ would be a gud result.
LOLS, son do engineering , see how hard it is to get HD wam.

look at your desired course , actuarial and maths , PISS EASY ( don't know why some people find it hard ). If accounting 1A is any gauge on the difficulty of commerce subjects , then mark less than 90 is practically impossible.

I have got high 80's for the three maths subjects I have done so far( got 89 for both maths 1B and 2A ). MATHS is piss easy , they don't even try when they make exams for maths, its so predictable.

Hermes1

Banned
HSC

LOLS, son do engineering , see how hard it is to get HD wam.

look at your desired course , actuarial and maths , PISS EASY ( don't know why some people find it hard ). If accounting 1A is any gauge on the difficulty of commerce subjects , then mark less than 90 is practically impossible.

I have got high 80's for the three maths subjects I have done so far( got 89 for both maths 1B and 2A ). MATHS is piss easy , they don't even try when they make exams for maths, its so predictable.
can i do engineering without doing phys in high school? i dropped it earlier this year after i stuffed a prac exam

HSC
Uni Grad

can i do engineering without doing phys in high school? i dropped it earlier this year after i stuffed a prac exam
ofc you can do it; heck HSC phys and uni phys are completely different, as long as you're easy to pick up on physics concepts I reckon you should be going fine.

fxjkhr

HSC

I only studied the night before for , Extension 1 maths, physics and Modern History and I destroyed them in the trials (My school has trials early because they are fuckin retarded) - studying really is overrated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)