2010 official "funny quirks of my day" thread. (1 Viewer)

Stoptail

HSC
Did anyone else see the ads up next to the stolen bike posters for "bike for sale" ?

Saying things like "reward (most probably a bike) for anyone who keeps their mouth shut"

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Did anyone else see the ads up next to the stolen bike posters for "bike for sale" ?

Saying things like "reward (most probably a bike) for anyone who keeps their mouth shut"
haha

jackydoll

HSC

No, since I'm my semester break and haven't been on campus for weeks.

But there's a Facebook page for the missing thong from Iceland.

Stoptail

HSC
I'm pretty sure the missing thong is nailed to a tree on the shortland side of the walkway bridge to engineering =D

Hopefully this size is ok

edit: I'm still waiting for someone to make an "Amusing posters and graffiti at Newcastle Uni" facebook group, now that we have the people sleeping group it's surely the next step!

Last edited:

jackydoll

HSC
I'm pretty sure the missing thong is nailed to a tree on the shortland side of the walkway bridge to engineering =D
Probably, but the thong described was a white size 6 woman with a gold strap and the thong nailed to the tree is all white and looks like a size 10 mens.

Hopefully this size is ok

edit: I'm still waiting for someone to make an "Amusing posters and graffiti at Newcastle Uni" facebook group, now that we have the people sleeping group it's surely the next step!
*thumbs up*

Noodles88

HSC
Stupid question guys...whereabouts in the Shortland Hub do you go to collect assignments?

Is it in the same room you submit assignments or somewhere else? I've got no idea. :confused:

jackydoll

HSC
Stupid question guys...whereabouts in the Shortland Hub do you go to collect assignments?

Is it in the same room you submit assignments or somewhere else? I've got no idea. :confused:
I'm guessing so, even though I collect my assignments from the Hunter hub.

quackerdile

HSC

I haven't handed in an assignment to the shortland hub so I am not sure if it is the same room but you collect your assignments from the room with the cafe and computers and service desks.
There is a touch screen computer near the entrance (next to the service desks) , just press "assignment collection" and it will print out a ticket with a number, wait until your number is called and go to the desk. Oh and you will need your student card so don't forget it.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I'm pretty sure you collect them from the office up the stairs from the box.

edit: oh wait, that's for a specific school i think?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)