2010 official "funny quirks of my day" thread. (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Goon scares me. Whenever we come in contact bad things happen.

When/where is it?

HSC
My last class today was in Physics, and because I was half asleep this morning I parked in Engineering. On the way back to my car, I saw not one, but two asian couples making out furiously as if it was the end of the world.

Don't they know how to get a fucking room? (pun possibly intended)
wdf?!?! i hope they werent like right next to each other otherwise that would be retarded. Asians these days -_- *wears a non-black wig*

emmcyclopedia

HSC
naww, i haven't been on here for a while, nice to see you're all still alive =)

quirk of my day - seeing a girl in a lecture wearing these massive chunky glasses frames with no lenses... totally wanted to go and poke her in the eye =P

quackerdile

HSC
Quirk: guy sitting at the front of the lecture theatre today was picking his nose a lot, like he would spend a good 2-3 minutes with his finger up his nose while looking around the lecture theatre.
naww, i haven't been on here for a while, nice to see you're all still alive =)

quirk of my day - seeing a girl in a lecture wearing these massive chunky glasses frames with no lenses... totally wanted to go and poke her in the eye =P
If I saw her I would of wanted to poke her in the eyes also, fake glasses just seem like a weird thing to wear outside of costume parties.

Anyone excited ofr Goonpendence Day?
I was looking forward to it but I was too sick to go yesterday.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Quirk: guy sitting at the front of the lecture theatre today was picking his nose a lot, like he would spend a good 2-3 minutes with his finger up his nose while looking around the lecture theatre.
I had classes with a guy like that once. The difference was he'd eat it, too.

emilyo

apathetic member
HSC
dont know if someone already said it, but on monday in anatomy in CT202 the fake proposal / dance routine made my day :)

jackydoll

HSC
I don't get the reason why people are wearing lens-less glasses. I guess hipster is the new emo.

Phylo

ballin
HSC
Every wednesday we go to the food court in the plaza, and i always get burger and chips for $4.50 from sandwhich stack. Whenever i order i always get take-out becuase they can pack in more chips into the take-away box compared to the plate when u say "eat here". Anyway on wednesday i went going about my usual routine and i said take-away when i ordered and the lady refused. She told me "i see u here all the time, u dont leave, u eat right there on that table" which was true but i was still insistent that i wanted takeaway incase i have to leave which was total bs by the way. I then conceded and said, ok i do eat here, can i still just get it in the box anyway, and she refused once again, saying that im trying to rip them off or something. WTF!, its a fken box instead of a plate, BIG DEAL. Anyway i wanted to avoid a scene (she was azn, no offence) and so i took the plate and now its awkard every time i go there

HSC
Damn, someone should've recorded it.
well, there is a sound recording, but you'll only hear what music you hear. Since i didnt go to that lecture i was like wdf when i heard it and everyone screaming/cheering...-_-
should of been there :S but had to take some stupid TB injection.

@Phylo: its what we do best ^^ lol just kidding

emilyo

apathetic member
HSC
well, there is a sound recording, but you'll only hear what music you hear. Since i didnt go to that lecture i was like wdf when i heard it and everyone screaming/cheering...-_-
should of been there :S but had to take some stupid TB injection.
it was pretty epic, it shall haunt you for the rest of your life!

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
a 70 yr old man came into my work today and bought some horny goat weed
you shouldve seen the grin on his face when he found it

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
it should redirect you to your own, if you are set to auto log in or are already logged in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)