• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2009ers: How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Dimplez said:
1/3rd of Year 11 almost finished guys :)
Surprised at how much I have done so far this term. Very proud of myself for appropriately conducting myself in regard to exams and the school activities. However, I am expecting better term that is to come as I will work much harder than I am doing now.

I just desperately need holiday to fuel myself again. I am almost running out of fuel and the last week of this term seems a bit of drag.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Not quite yet - we've still got two more periods today - than an excursion to Kite Runner for the rest of the day. :)

sikhman

HSC
N/A
lol yeah.....i really needed to go to camp to forget about school....worked really well :)

dpospination

HSC
09'ers: How was your School Day? (Term 2)

The name says it all... How was your School Day?

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
Re: 09'ers: How was your School Day? (Term 2)

I managed to make sure I beat everybody in my Math class... except for the chinese girl :(. I don't think any other yr 11 person beat me, because all the top mathers are in my class. :D I fell asleep in both economics and english, my friend got interviewed for taking drugs because he fell asleep in class, even though I was sleeping too, I wasn't in trouble. (How did they manage to relate sleeping in class to drugs?) I sleep in class all the time, if sleeping in class was a sign of smoking weird drugs, I'll be in a lot of trouble.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

Going to get closed again I bet - but hell - why not?

Got a couple of good results back. :)
Met a lot of friends that I haven't seen since Term 1. Pretty cool.

sannous1

HSC

Really good, I recieved my Chemistry Exam back i got 35/39 ranked 1st :) , um and got revision for my next exams, and thats about it really . Im Glad to be Back , woot woot

5233andy

HSC

Got my Biology assessment task back - 30/30

selablad

HSC

I PASSED BIOLOGY!!

...came second or so, and topped Chemistry!

Yay :D

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC

Hmm... first day of school was pretty good. Did relatively well in all my half-yearlies. :p

By the way Foram, is your name Anthony? :D

foram

Awesome Member
HSC

Continuum said:
Hmm... first day of school was pretty good. Did relatively well in all my half-yearlies. :p

By the way Foram, is your name Anthony? :D
Ahhg! I leaked my name out on the internet! :eek: ... wait, nobody knows my surname. :D Yes, my name is Anthony.

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC

Meh, it was ok.
I got PDHPE back and didnt do as good as I wanted. I bombed out so bad in the multiple choice!!! 12/20!!!
still got 78% and third so its ok.
I could have done alot better though, getting English back tomorrow, I'm a bit nervous.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Crap day, English and Biology marks weren't pleasing. Biology teacher was surprised at my mark, and for English, I was marked unreasonably. For Chemistry I got 43/45 (2 marks away from an A...) but I'm pretty sure I could gain two marks. She marked a question wrong worth 2, but my diagram for it is pretty sloppy (I know it's right). Hopefully, I can gain those 2 marks. Wish me luck! :).

I know why I believe I didn't do so well in the half yearlies....I may have studied hard and complete set tasks, but I didn't study smart and revise everyday. I'm going to try and work on this, and to stick to a better study routine.

:wave:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Razizi said:
Crap day, English and Biology marks weren't pleasing. Biology teacher was surprised at my mark, and for English, I was marked unreasonably. For Chemistry I got 43/45 (2 marks away from an A...) but I'm pretty sure I could gain two marks. She marked a question wrong worth 2, but my diagram for it is pretty sloppy (I know it's right). Hopefully, I can gain those 2 marks. Wish me luck! :).

I know why I believe I didn't do so well in the half yearlies....I may have studied hard and complete set tasks, but I didn't study smart and revise everyday. I'm going to try and work on this, and to stick to a better study routine.

Well done!

So far, my ranks are really pleasing.

I came first for four subjects: Mathematics Extension 1 (beat every single Year 12 kids), Business Studies, English and Biology. Notable result was my Extension 1 which was 100% and the other noticeable result was my Business Studies 96% where I jumped from previous 92% after remarking.

I came second for Mathematics with 94% and third for Chemistry (not going to tell you marks since it is less than 90%) which isn't too bad. There was not SOR 1 exam so far so I can't tell you the ranks.

EDIT: I have got parents-teacher meeting today, wish me luck!!!

dpospination

HSC
good day. annoyed at people at skool playing the mind games with me, quite sick of it really

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
So far, i've fallen asleep in every eco and english lesson this term. Oops. :D The english teacher glared at me (I was sitting up the front), as if she really wanted to kill me. I fell asleep reading charls dickons, I don't even really remember what it was about anymore.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Razizi said:

A = full marks?

adidasboy

weee
HSC
foram said:
So far, i've fallen asleep in every eco and english lesson this term. Oops. :D The english teacher glared at me (I was sitting up the front), as if she really wanted to kill me. I fell asleep reading charls dickons, I don't even really remember what it was about anymore.
i wish i could sleep in my classes, if i laid my head on the desks, the teachers would probably tell me to stand up or get out. sucks being at my school :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)