music
japanese
business studies

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
LanaAustralia said:
Hey, thanks :D
Yeah Modern History is pretty good, It's very interesting. But it's probably the class that has the most homework out of my subjects I reckon. That sucks that you couldn't do it! oh well.
So do you learn about things like war? Oooh, which country are you learning about so far? I think Europe's history must be very interesting to learn :p

janetO

HSC
Adv English
2u Maths
Chemistry
Ancient History
Studies of Religion
Legal studies

rei-10

HSC
Heyy people

Advanced English
2U Maths
Physics
IPT
Ancient history
Photography
Studies of religion.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
LanaAustralia said:
Hey, thanks :D
Yeah Modern History is pretty good, It's very interesting. But it's probably the class that has the most homework out of my subjects I reckon. That sucks that you couldn't do it! oh well.
Wish I could say the same :mad:

Devouree

Good names already taken.
HSC
what aerath meant was because at syd boys they have to do 3U english and 3U maths, then choose 3 electives (2 units each), so that comes out to 12 units... no more and no less.

My subjects are below, but I also want to do 13 units in year 12...

bored of sc

HSC
Devouree said:
what aerath meant was because at syd boys they have to do 3U english and 3U maths, then choose 3 electives (2 units each), so that comes out to 12 units... no more and no less.

couldn't they choose 1_unit religion?

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Devouree said:

3U maths is compulsory?
but maths is not compulsory at all

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Devouree said:

You would be better off with 10, 11 or 12 units rather than 13 units (in terms of workload). I can guarantee you that. But it's your choice.

Devouree

Good names already taken.
HSC
kaz1 said:
3U maths is compulsory?
but maths is not compulsory at all
At SBHS they make 3U compulsory in year 11, so potential dropper-outers-of-maths can see what they could be missing out of. And there's probably some ppl at sydboys who do studies of religion (i see it in the annual report thing), but nobody I personally know.

@ lyounamu: really? So you'd suggest not doing 13 units? I'm weighing the advantages and disadvantages, I mean you get 3 units of safety-net-like-thing, compared to heavier workload...

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Devouree said:
At SBHS they make 3U compulsory in year 11, so potential dropper-outers-of-maths can see what they could be missing out of. And there's probably some ppl at sydboys who do studies of religion (i see it in the annual report thing), but nobody I personally know.

@ lyounamu: really? So you'd suggest not doing 13 units? I'm weighing the advantages and disadvantages, I mean you get 3 units of safety-net-like-thing, compared to heavier workload...
At SBHS, only compulsory subject is 3 Unit English. 3 Unit Mathematics is not a compulsory subject. Therefore, it is possible to have 13 Units combination.

To Devouree: I would not suggest it. But it really depends on individuals. I have seen people doing it with great UAI at the end. However, most of people who did 13 Units were all accelerated at my school. Therefore, they literally had 11 Units instead of 13 Units (because they all did 2 Units). At this moment, I am not sure if I should do Chemistry next year or not. Doing Chemistry will mean that I will have 15 Units in total (But I do 13 Units of work next year).

Aplus

HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
Hi, Trajan!!! Yeah. Very unusual for me to wake up this late. But I couldn't be bothered to study so I just woke up now (I wake up at 1:40 usually).

I am going to movies with my mates so I am just going to enjoy the day (no study for me!!!).

Why are you already awake???
Do you get enough sleep :confused:

beve

Jesus
HSC
Peace and love, people.

Advanced English
Mathematics
Chemistry
Modern Hostory
Music 1
English Extension 1
Mathematics Extension 1

Why on earth would there be compulsory extension subjects, when obviously, not everybody is going to be capable of doing well in them? Example, me, I probably shouldn't be in Extension Math. But you can soldier on, I suppose.

bored of sc

HSC
beve said:
Peace and love, people.

Advanced English
Mathematics
Chemistry
Modern Hostory
Music 1
English Extension 1
Mathematics Extension 1

Why on earth would there be compulsory extension subjects, when obviously, not everybody is going to be capable of doing well in them? Example, me, I probably shouldn't be in Extension Math. But you can soldier on, I suppose.
replace modern with PDHPE and ext. english with SOR 1 and we've got the same subjects :D

shaon0

HSC
Hey, mine are:
- 3unit maths
- Advanced English
- Physics
- Chemistry
- Biology
- SOR 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)