2007 oscar noddies (1 Viewer)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
icecreamdisco said:
imdb sez 26.

also, she stated that her favorite film of 2005 was l'enfant. hawt.
I haven't seen that yet. :eek:

I saw an interview with her on E and she said in her broken English about Jack Nicholson:

"I love him long time."

My love for her began then...

SharkBait

HSC
walrusbear said:
my only hope is that babel doesn't take best picture or director
omg likewise! if babel wins best picture..................i will curse ALOT. all i hope is that pan's labyrinth takes best foreign film (hell it deserves best picture even) and that will "sweetpea" smith will take out best actor. thats hardly too much to ask really!

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
SharkBait said:
omg likewise! if babel wins best picture..................i will curse ALOT. all i hope is that pan's labyrinth takes best foreign film (hell it deserves best picture even) and that will "sweetpea" smith will take out best actor. thats hardly too much to ask really!
Will Smith wont beat Forrest Whittaker, nor does he deserve to.

toadstooltown

1337 }{4><
HSC
N/A
Though best male and female actor is pretty much known, I was really pleased by the nominations of Penelope Cruz for her performance in 'Volver' and Rinko Kikuchi's in 'Babel' which was outstanding. I think it really shows that foreign films also contain great acting and don't need their own handicapped catagory. Similarly I am excited by the numerous nominations that 'Pan's Labyrinth' has received :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)