puggle

HSC
Little late in posting my celebrations but the bunnies win was awesome

maybe this year is finally our year? *crosses fingers*

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
onebytwo said:
i recall the sharks winning a match against the knights with a score line to the effect of 64-14.
biggest loss in knights history, to a team thats never won a premiership, that sucks
???
"Lolz we cant win a premiership, but we beat a team who did on one occassion!"

martin88

HSC
N/A
onebytwo said:
i recall the sharks winning a match against the knights with a score line to the effect of 64-14.
biggest loss in knights history, to a team thats never won a premiership, that sucks
im sure if Newcastle supporters had to choose... they would take their 2 premierships over a club game...

martin88

HSC
N/A
or we could talk about the time Sharks lost to Parramatta 74-4 in 2003

biggest loss in sharks history, to a team coached by Brian Smith... that sucks

AND im pretty sure thats even worse then losing 64-14

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
sharks lol.. you cant deny that they are good entertainment value..

i was at the sharks v tigers game when benji did that awesome run.. haha it was funny sharks are so bad

Marny

HSC
How Good was the dragons v titans game!

So glad Cooper had a good game!
What about williams and his 2 tries. i guess u couldn't really doubt him considering he is replacing Gasnier.
Has anyone figured i'm a massive dragons fan?:)

i like the sharks for adopting Brett Seymour

Last edited:

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
onebytwo said:
haha isnt it funny that i dont have to fend for myself - sharks are no good, ok?

i cant see what's the deal with clubs trying to convert their awesome centres/wingers into pivots. dragons want gasnier to go to 5/8, melbourne wants the same from inglis, brisbane thinks hunt is a halfback. seriously, if they aint broken, dont fix it, let them stay where they were and become good at it.

by the way, has anyone thought about nsw's 5/8 options comes origin time? that is, if we have any option at all, but to probably play gower, finch or anasta again. when qld is spoilt with choices.

HSC
wuddie said:
by the way, has anyone thought about nsw's 5/8 options comes origin time? that is, if we have any option at all, but to probably play gower, finch or anasta again. when qld is spoilt with choices.
ROFL.

HSC
wuddie said:
haha isnt it funny that i dont have to fend for myself - sharks are no good, ok?

i cant see what's the deal with clubs trying to convert their awesome centres/wingers into pivots. dragons want gasnier to go to 5/8, melbourne wants the same from inglis, brisbane thinks hunt is a halfback. seriously, if they aint broken, dont fix it, let them stay where they were and become good at it.

They put their best players in those positions because they are crucial positions and no one is seen to be able to step up and fill the void.

martin88

HSC
N/A
wuddie said:
Inglis and Hunt both played halves in junior competitions, so really are playing their proper positions now

Gasnier had limited opportunities in the centres, and espeically against solid opposition defensive centres struggled to make as much of an impact as he normally did... this way by moving him to 5/8, gasnier is not only presented with more opportunities, but able to create more as well... shown partially in the game last year against the bulldogs... Dragons also have an abundance of centres without him anyway with Cooper/Naiqama/J Morris/McDougall/Lulia

wuddie said:
mullen... hornby... orford is another option for halfback

martin88

HSC
N/A
mullen is still probably too young, but id like to see him given a run... there's plenty of options available that don't even consist of finch or anasta

6. hornby
7. gower/orford/mullen

OR

6. gower
7. orford

OR

6. mullen
7. orford/gower/hornby

gower/hornby/mullen can play both 5/8 and halfback... orford is really the only one considered an out and out halfback

martin88

HSC
N/A
watatank said:
Two genuine halfbacks playing in the halves = instant fail
honby and mullen aren't really genuine halfbacks... mullen plays 5/8 for newcastle, and hornby is so adaptable he is equally good at 5/8 as he is halfback... so that doesn't really matter

the combination most likely to fail would be 6. gower 7. orford... play too similar styles of football... mullen/hornby at 5/8 with gower/orford at half would work the best

martin88

HSC
N/A
Thurston is really a 5/8, but this hasnt stopped him combining well with Lockyer in more recent times... and im sure the Thrston/Smith combination will be fairly good as well

hscbec101

HSC
Well i actually think, even tho they lost pretty bad last week that penrith maybe a team to pick, even tho their new coach sucks BALLS... why? cos i said so...

The rabbitohs i think will pick up and get into the top8
Sorry the roosters wont

QLD will probarly win State of Origin but dont put ur bets on it.
Storm, Broncos or Manly to take out the cup this year..
Wooden spoon will be Parramatta, cos tehy ahvea shit team this year and their coach sucks

much love xx

HSC
hscbec101 said:
Well i actually think, even tho they lost pretty bad last week that penrith maybe a team to pick, even tho their new coach sucks BALLS... why? cos i said so...

The rabbitohs i think will pick up and get into the top8
Sorry the roosters wont

QLD will probarly win State of Origin but dont put ur bets on it.
Storm, Broncos or Manly to take out the cup this year..
Wooden spoon will be Parramatta, cos tehy ahvea shit team this year and their coach sucks

much love xx
:(

I totally agree with the Wooden Spoon going to Parra... although I think it's more just me hoping they will get it (same for the Roosters making the Top 8)

HSC
HAHAHA, the Bulldogs got SMASHED!!!! <3<3<3

I love it!!!!

And the Knights won without Joey again... wow!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)