2007 NRL Thread (2 Viewers)

HSC
SyCoTiC - If you like AFL so much, why don't u marry it?? ;)

Muahaha, that's even worse than saying ya mum. :eek::eek:

SyCoTiC

HSC
BWAHAHAHAHA!

That's a good one. =)

I advocate for both games actually, and I admit I do love my AFL more than my NRL but that does not make me a lesser support of the NRL. ^^ I just reckon the NRL should take a page out of the AFL's book in terms of management and the AFL should take a page out of the NRL's book in terms of grass root developments.

P.S - I Do.

=)

Marny

HSC
I agree with Mason's comment, but we need to consider this. Teams will probably wanna spend a lot of money getting great players rather than paying others more. A team's gonna wanna spends heaps on buying some player from another team rather than spend more on the guys that r already on the team. Not that I'm saying they shouldn't do it, coz i think its a great idea. I don't wanna see more player going to union, especially the young ones. Hope i'm making sense.

Mason was really passionate last night about everything he's been saying. I think that its great that someone's finally come out and said this, espeically that it's Mason. I just think that it probably won't work.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Parramatta vs West Tiger;

Fuck what a game. Robbie Farrah and Brett Hodgson were fucken awesome. riddle and Cayless were terrific.

But Parra deserved to win, Tigers far too many mistakes. Way too many, its like dropping Ponting 3-4 times and then expecting to win.

But Tigers had all the flair and creativity.

So who is the most the creative side in NRL?
Cowboys? - Bowen and Thurston
Tigers? Farrah, Benji and Hodgson
Storm? Inglis?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
HotShot said:
Parramatta vs West Tiger;

Fuck what a game. Robbie Farrah and Brett Hodgson were fucken awesome. riddle and Cayless were terrific.

But Parra deserved to win, Tigers far too many mistakes. Way too many, its like dropping Ponting 3-4 times and then expecting to win.

But Tigers had all the flair and creativity.
How can you say Parra deserved to win. 2 of their tries were off Tigers errors. They basically did nothing themselves. Parra is hopeless.

The tigers blew the game when the decided to go for the try and not take the penalty goal to even the score when they had 2 opportunities right in front. If they would of taken the kick they would of won the game without a doubt.

HSC
HotShot said:
So who is the most the creative side in NRL?
Cowboys? - Bowen and Thurston
Tigers? Farrah, Benji and Hodgson
Storm? Inglis?
I'd say the Tigers closely followed by the Cowboys...

Storm are probably the most structured side in the NRL.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
watatank said:
ps panthers beat broncos in golden point, two games so far this round gone to golden point!
wow.

surprised - i would have thought broncos would have won.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
eels absolutely milked their win, they had at least 4 penalties which they faked and steve clark fell for it. i'd be so gutted if i was a tigers fan - they deserved to win.

what about the broncos? what's going on up there? winning by 8 with 5 to go, and still managed to lose, that's some talent. even 4 tries from hodges couldn't helped them to a win, what more can a guy do?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
you mean dont make it to the playoffs?
with the way theyre playing, they probably wont
finally a win for the eels...even though they might not deserve it, it got them on the ladder
keep it up fellas

HSC
Cowboys won [obviously] 22-18

And sharks are lossing AGAIN!!!!!! 16-0!!! So much for a new coach, better team!

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Cowboys won [obviously] 22-18

And sharks are lossing AGAIN!!!!!! 16-0!!! So much for a new coach, better team!
It was to be expected, Dragons has half their team out...lost way too much personnel..but almost stole it at the death though which made up for a pretty rubbish performance though.

HSC
Can someone explain one thing. How can a team be really good one week then really shit the next????? Like right now sharks are getting hammered! 20-4

And Dragons would have had a better chance if their whole team was playing in the game. I know.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
its called inconsistency
if souths win, theyve got the same number of wins now then they did for the entire last season
they should make the top 8 this year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)