2006 School's Out Cruise (1 Viewer)

wtgspod

HSC
3 Mates of mine and myself recently booked for a schoolies cruise for next year (2006). We're already excited... lol

I just wanted to ask what the cruises are like for schoolies? For those of you who have been on one. What happens? Is it really one big hook up fest lol! The jokes are already running..

all we have to do now is finish the HSC =s

Kabeio

k.
HSC
i doubt its going to be one big hook up fest, im going tomorrow anyway so can tell you when i get back

wtgspod

HSC
thanks a lot...

yeh no thats just what i heard
i think it will be fun! i hope u have fun!

borkis04

You have been blocked.
Arse of the World, Syd being the arsehole :D
HSC
Holey Fuck. Well the cruise is awesome! As long as you know 100% that you dont get sea-sick, and you're not an arsehole. I heard from a security guard that they kicked off a few fellas at Noumea, for brawls...not too sure...but didnt see them again for the entire trip.

I was underage and i got around it easy. One of the security guards was telling me that i was smart coz i get my "Adult" mates to come back to the cabin with it, they dont care, just some of them are tigh-arses i guess.

Yeh well i hooked up, found meself waking up 3 times in a sheila's bed :) She's gorgeous, and i made tonnes and tonnes of mates.

Best. Schoolies. Ever.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
the thread says 2005 skoolies not 2006 so fuck off wankers, stop trying to be us go and kill yoursleves u insecure cunts

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
aaaman said:
the thread says 2005 skoolies not 2006 so fuck off wankers, stop trying to be us go and kill yoursleves u insecure cunts

goooooo aaaman u tell that little son of a fucking bitch, fucking die scum FUICKING DIEIEQWNEIEE!

Odourless

HSC
borkis04 said:
I got back from the 29th cruise today btw, with one fucked up hangover + a cold. It was all worth it but. :D
I have a cold from it as well. Woke up this morning with one.
I was in a prime position for the massive fight last night. Standing on the stairs watching.

To the topic maker, yes it can be a big hook up fest if you make it and theres lots of easy/slutty girls on the cruise but that wasnt really my scene. I'm not into rooting as many girls as possible. A lot of the people were mainly looking for a fun time.

I'm still swaying..........

aaaman

Banned
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
goooooo aaaman u tell that little son of a fucking bitch, fucking die scum FUICKING DIEIEQWNEIEE!
thats fucking right, i demand that an mod closes this thread and bann these people

elocin199

HSC
you'll have the BEST time ever!!!! i reccomend it 100% its the best 2 grand u'll ever spend!! i just got back from the 29th cruise n i have no regrets bout goin or being under age either

if ur 17 there are heaps of ways wif gettin drinks no need to worry at all!!

bout the sea sickness just take the orange tablets that are in the blue packet, they are the best shit ever!!! i think there called kwells or something like that, but one bit of advice there not great to mix with alcohol i did and ended feelin more smashed then i already was...but dw sunbakin cures that haha

hahaha waking up with randoms in ur room...soo many times haha

anyways hope you's who are planning it have a great time!! its a time u'll NEVER forget!!!!!

*miss jess*

HSC
OMG!!!! go on a schoolies cruise!! everyone!! i honestly had the best time of my entire life. Being 17 was not a problem at all, most of the secutriy are youn g and dont mind so long as u dont cause any trouble. Every single night is crazy, absolutely CRAZY!! managed to see the sunrise every morning, u fully find sleep is not really that necessary, meet soo many random ppl specially at night, theme nights are awesome, during the day u dont have to do anything just relax and sunbake and do NOTHING, they even bring your drinks to u! food is amazing i think i put on about 5 kilos on the boat seriously i think i could type about a thousand reasons you should go, anyone who complains about the money it is so worth it, i would pay triple what i paid to go on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST DO IT

gorgeousjai

HSC
that sounds so awesome. me and my mates are currently booking a cruise! is there a website u can acces for info, we are goin thru flight centre but. any regrets bout not goin 2 surfers?

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
I missed out on my schoolies last year :(
I had NO MONEY & my dad isnt rolling in it either! So hopefully ill go this year with a few mates of my in this year's yr12!!

How much would a cruise cost, or how much (do u reckon) going up to surfers cost?

[trent]

HSC
the schoolies cruise costs around $1600 and includes everything except drinks and stuff on the islands...

http://www.schoolsout2006.com.au/html/ is the P&O website for more info but you'll have to book soon, the travel agent we booked through said they were filling up really quickly (can't wait till december 1st!!!!!!)

oh, and friends who went up to surfer's last year said they spent around $1000 each all up...

karnevil

HSC
Don't waste your time with QLD

I went on 2003 P&O schoolies and seriously, it was the best 10 days of my life.

Not even the best clubbing/long weekend trashbag-fest (now that i'm 19) could compete with the fun we had on schoolies. Mind you I probably wouldn't like it now as my taste in music (and substances lol) has changed dramatically, but at the time it was fucking awesome.

Words cannot fully describe how good it was!!!

We paid $1600pp 4-person-rooms, and lived like kings i swear. I noticed though that the 2006 cruises are only 8 nights.. ours was 9 so suck it bitches :p

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)