2006 School's Out Cruise (2 Viewers)

tara04

HSC
thats so good 2 hear! im goin 1 dec 2006!

im stoked so excited cnat wait

il b 17 so i hope evryfin u all sayin is tru!

funny_bunny

HSC
close the other schoolies cruise thread its pointless, and i hope that there are more chicks than guys................nobody likes a sausage-fest

pc3k

HSC
funny_bunny said:
and i hope that there are more chicks than guys................nobody likes a sausage-fest
i totally disagree. the more boys the better.

sausage-fest = awesome.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
i have some friends who went up north the same time that we went on the cruise. while we had the time of our lives, they ran out of money, their appartment got broken into and shit stolen, they were far away from clubs and stuff and they all cost to get into. and those who were 17 couldnt get into the clubs, whereas on the cruse you're allowed everywhere.

Lizcat

HSC
hey i really really really wanna go on the cruise.. but like one of my friends really really wants to go to club med.. and like i dunno.. its too expensive.. and the cruise seems Really Fun!...
just wondering if anyones knows if theres any places left.. for lets say a 4 persons room (outside) x2 ?!?!

gorgeousjai

HSC
hey well im booked into the cruise on the 9th yay sooo exciting it is seriously worth saving the money for!! hope 2 see y'all there... just the friggen hsc in the way! xx

mish88

HSC
im goin 2 skoolies this year :D yay i cant wait its gunna be so mad....whos goin on the last 1 which u leave on the 9th?:) how much spendin money is every1 takin? i really dont know how much 2 take.

hanns

HSC
Wooohoooo schoolies cruise, Me Morgaine and Annie are gonna hunt down Kev in his cabin and make him fuck us soo0o0 hard

I LOVE HIM !!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO

FUCK ME NOW KEV !!!!!:)

taimi

HSC
gracie007 said:
did anyone go to surfers for a week AND the cruise?
I am this year .. The cruise leaving on the 9th and staying near Broadbeach .. So completely broke !!

cassiemarie

HSC
Four friends n me hav just booked 4 da 23rd nov cruise we's from da south coast n its gonna b awsome!!! :headbang:

kenk

HSC
taimi said:
I am this year .. The cruise leaving on the 9th and staying near Broadbeach .. So completely broke !!

TAIMIEZ A HOE =P... correction.. TAIMIES MY HOE. love ya ma bitch! we so hitting up the cruise. much fun :)

gorgeousjai

HSC
kinda sucks at the mo with all of the bad press for the cruises ... hahaha on today tonight that were like "its disgusting all they do its drink" and im like thats not different to some places on land... hahaha anyways see y'all bitches on the 9th crusie from syd xx

Tazball

HSC
hey all

anyone on the 9th dec crusie? should be bloody awesome...
Does anyone know if all the cruises are all booked up now???
And ive heard that the number of girls out weigh the boys like 5:1, is this true?

jonesy3

HSC
Dec 9 cruise is gonna go off, deff is the cruise to be on. wont be much sleeping ill give you the hot tip

lucas69er

HSC
Hey me n 7 other mates are going on the 9/12 cruise should be good who's going n where ya from

lucas69er

HSC
Hey me n 7 other mates are going on the 9/12 cruise should be good who's going n where ya from

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)