• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2004 hsc ppl - what uni are u planning 2 goto? (1 Viewer)

which uni u plannin 2 go 2?

• UNSW

Votes: 17 25.4%
  • USYD

Votes: 17 25.4%
  • UTS

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • CLUB MAC

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • OTHER - STATE.

Votes: 14 20.9%

• Total voters

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
nah not just me, all of the uws ppl as well

and just coz u stayed there for a week dont mean u kno all

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I just think its pathetic that he got UOW and UWS mixed up in the first place, he tried to be this high and mighty smart arse but it backfired and he ended up looking like a tool.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by natstar
that doesent constitute as "going there"
You never said going there, you said been there. Been there meaning having being located on the campuses at some time.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Originally posted by Ms 12
I just think its pathetic that he got UOW and UWS mixed up in the first place, he tried to be this high and mighty smart arse but it backfired and he ended up looking like a tool.
yeah i know aye ms12

he tried to b all "im so good" so he dissis the wrong uni. and best of all is that he is still in yr12 and he thinks he knows more than we do.

LOL plus he has been to uws for 1 whole week . thats sensational!!!

/me puts calculon in his tool box

Calculon

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Malazn Pleasure
yeah i know aye ms12

he tried to b all "im so good" so he dissis the wrong uni. and best of all is that he is still in yr12 and he thinks he knows more than we do.

LOL plus he has been to uws for 1 whole week . thats sensational!!!

/me puts calculon in his tool box
On what evidence do you base your idea that UWS is a better uni than others?
/me puts malazn pleasure and his gay little toolbox into my tool shed

Last edited:

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Originally posted by Calculon
On what evidence do you base your idea that UWS is a better uni than others?
i didnt say uws was better than other uni's . im not dissin and paying out on other uni's like urself.

ur the one who said "ppl only go to UWS coz they get poor marks." which is seriously a load of crap. i want to know wat evidence u base ur idea on aye.

haha pls man, dont try to argue with us bout this. ur a one man team only digging urself into a deeper hole. if i were u i would just keep ur mouth shut and not criticise other ppl's uni's as they take it personally. :)

Calculon

HSC
N/A
On what evidence do you base your idea that UWS is a crap uni
The fact that I have been to both Usyd and UWS, as well as the fact that I know people who go to both. Btw I am not dissing ppl who go there, I am saying that the facilities at Usyd or UNSW are better

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
The fact that I have been to both Usyd and UWS, as well as the fact that I know people who go to both. Btw I am not dissing ppl who go there, I am saying that the facilities at Usyd or UNSW are better
Considering u only availed urself of our facilites for a week i don't think you have the right to judge what facilities we may or may not have in place.

Also considering i DID plan to go to UWS, i studied to go to UWS and i went to UWS... i think you should shut your mouth before you get into trouble.

MoNNiE

HSC
facility wise.. should never out do the quality in teaching

to me.. facilities come second after teaching...like.. u don't want to go to a uni with excellent facilities.. but crap lectures etc.
at least if ur at a uni with good lec and everything.. but just satisfactory facilities.. at least you would know that you would be able tocomplete whatever your doing knowing it's there... even though it's not entirely the best.
but it really depends on what stream ur planning ot go into within uni...

i'll shut up now

Calculon

HSC
N/A
what do facilities have to do with the fact that u said only ppl with chit marks go to uws
Lower quality facilities mean (generally) that people will put other unis higher up in their preferences, :. USyd/UNSW positions will first be filled by people with higher UAIs, followed by UWS

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
Lower quality facilities mean (generally) that people will put other unis higher up in their preferences, :. USyd/UNSW positions will first be filled by people with higher UAIs, followed by UWS
You see its ppl who spread these ideas and stereotypes that cause UWS to be seen as inferior. It is not inferior in anyway to any other university, like all uni's it has its areas of excellence, and its areas of mediocrity. But those who think that UWS is a poor cousin to the city unis are mistaken, and its their own fault when a UWS graduate takes the job they applied for.

memo

The facilities are better (if you were referring to bigger lecture halls, bigger libraries etc). But I don't think most of us are going to uni for the facilities but rather to find good employment by the end of it. From the dozen interviews I have been to your experience what you do outside of uni and your grades matter much more than the uni you attended.

HSC
N/A
.......and the moral of this arguement is...
don't say UWS is a crap uni!!!

say SORRY calculon!!....and maybe we'll all forgive you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)