2 unit paper (1 Viewer)

mrstripedshades

HSC
let me just say i fucked up.

would be really lucky to get a 80 raw mark...

should get at least 75 tho.

Improved from trials but this was honestly way harder than CSSA trials, most people agreed with me.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
What'd people get for the volume of that egg thing with c1 c2 anyway?

mrstripedshades

HSC
How did you do it? did you two separate volumes or?.

What'd people get for 13d & 14d?

That paper was so easy at first for the questions, then I shat myself lmao. Also for the last page range question i only did y>/ 10, was in a real rush lol.

I messed up so many entire questions with silly mistakes that I had to redo them due to panicking, and that cost me a lot of time.

ml125

HSC
How did you do it? did you two separate volumes or?.

What'd people get for 13d & 14d?

That paper was so easy at first for the questions, then I shat myself lmao. Also for the last page range question i only did y>/ 10, was in a real rush lol.

I messed up so many entire questions with silly mistakes that I had to redo them due to panicking, and that cost me a lot of time.
13d - (4/π)-(1/2), forgot to simplify lmfao
14d - 5 I think

Shuuya

HSC
How did this paper even get released so quickly? It got uploaded before we even finished the exam :lol:

Started off kind of shaky after feeling overwhelmed by the scary diagrams in reading time, but overall it was alright I think, harder than some of the past papers though.

GiraCubed

HSC
I agree with those who say this was harder than some of the past papers, definitely 2014 and 15 imo. Bit annoyed with myself at the multiple choice, and also with the 3 mark probability question which I believe I made a silly error on. Other than that, I thought it was a really good exam and I personally thought the egg question was fantastic (no idea if I got it right though lol).

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
what was value of h for 15. C iii)

Tell me it is h = xy
I got h = y/x?

There's solutions up on some other forums - I fucked up and didn't think about that integral MC.
I also forgot what I wrote for Q11 e) and I'm stressing out because I should've double checked it and now I don't know what I actually wrote.

Wasn't the period of the tan 3/x = pi/3?

Last edited:

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
I got h = y/x?

There's solutions up on some other forums - I fucked up and didn't think about that integral MC.
I also forgot what I wrote for Q11 e) and I'm stressing out because I should've double checked it and now I don't know what I actually wrote.

Wasn't the period of the tan 3/x = pi/3?
Yeah period of tan(3x) is pi/3.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Awesome :D!

Does anyone know the solution to Q16 b) iv? Probably the most conflicting one in my cohort.

And I'm a little unsure with the wording of Q15 b) ii but I just left my answer as n = 10 because n = 11 is like 0.76 - Have a bad feeling its n = 11. But hopefully I get some marks for my working out?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)