[1st year | sem 2 ] Few questions that need answering (1 Viewer)

dcmario

HSC
[1st year | sem 2 ] Doing one less subject next sem? / music and engineering 2x deg.

1. For my poor performance in sem 1, im tihnking of doing one less subject. ( currently enrolled in sola1070, math1131, engg1000, im doing B engineering renewable.)

2. B music / B engineering anyone happen to have experience in this course? I'm interested and like to know what its like.

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Why do you think one less subject will help you?

D94

HSC
N/A
Re: [1st year | sem 2 ] Doing one less subject next sem? / music and engineering 2x d

1. For my poor performance in sem 1, im tihnking of doing one less subject. ( currently enrolled in sola1070, math1131, engg1000, im doing B engineering renewable.)

2. B music / B engineering anyone happen to have experience in this course? I'm interested and like to know what its like.
You sure this is an option? It's not available here: http://www.eng.unsw.edu.au/informat...chool-students/areas-study/concurrent-degrees

dcmario

HSC
Why do you think one less subject will help you?
I believe itll give me more time to understand the concepts within the course, especially math1131 because i did not understand anything at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)