1st Schoolies Cruise (1 Viewer)

karnevil

HSC
Dominic said:
Last year there was a media frenzy after the P&O Schoolies cruise - they all wanted to talk to someone who was on the cruise. Pretty please, anyone going this year, email me your phone number and name if you are willing to make a comment for the media.
Err,

I was on the 'infamous' schoolies cruise last year.... and it was nowhere near as bad as they hyped it up to be. It was the best 10 days of my life; nothing will ever be on the same level as far as wild unadulterated freedom goes :D

and if you're from the GC Schoolies company and you're looking for kids to "talk to" if things go AWOL, then that's a pretty pissweak way of getting free promotions for your company, innit ?

Italia

HSC
laracroft said:
just thought id say.....13 days 2 go
well i'm on the secojnd and unfortunetly there is still 22 days to go.....but on the bright side the day u guys come off i'll be going on!!!!!!!

Italia

HSC
rebooki said:
i'm taking about a grand as well...
and all i know is that there is no eftpos or any machines of that sort on board the ship so either take cash or travellers cheques on board and leave the leftovers in the safe in your room..
i wouldn't take cash ....if u are 18 get a credit card, they except l, mastercard, visa and bankcard, (see your documents) at the lobby......not eftpos,,,,which is cheque or savings......if u arn't 18 take travellers cheques

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)