1st Schoolies Cruise (1 Viewer)

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
prj said:
If people try to ruin it, us coasties can restore the order :cool:
Amen to that! I didn't pay close to 2k just to see people try to run the show. I'm going for a good time and I better have a good time.

Tammie

hey ppls...im going on the 29th cruise and its goin to b so fun!!!! :) n e ways i was wondering if u guys had got ur room numbers, tickets and stuff yet?

7th Sign

HSC
my sister went on it last year she said it was total ruckas...fights....rapists.....people throwing life boys over board and the ship had to turn around....like 20 people got kicked off and the ship jail was full to capicity....other then that she said it was good...

laracroft

cows_go_moo said:
I love your attitude.
i agree, my attitude is excellent.....
all i know about duty free alcohol, is that u can only brinf 1.25L onboard with u, but i would assume that they would have to sell some kinda duty free drinks at the onboard shop.....

hey ppl i rekon we should do introductions.....
"hi i'm Lara....
what is your name???" lol

Last edited:

cows_go_moo

Throbbing Member
HSC
Tamekia said:
hey ppls...im going on the 29th cruise and its goin to b so fun!!!! :) n e ways i was wondering if u guys had got ur room numbers, tickets and stuff yet?
They allocate room numbers when we board the ship, and as for the tickets if u havent got em yet I don't know what the deal is. My friends and I got our ticks a couple of weeks ago.

laracroft

everyones meant to already have their tickets, ur meant to get em about a month b4 departure.........
now ppl introduce urselves

dimsims

HSC
Im going on the schoolies cruise next year... i have been on the pacific sky (one of the cruise boats) and when i was on there they didnt sell alcohol duty free but when we got to the islands all of the shops sold tonnes of it at really extra cheap prices so load up, altho you can only have 1125mls to yourself according to the rules i think (but you can declare it and get it back at the end of the trip)if i read the rules correctly.
have a good time guys i can guarentee you will get lost on the boat, there are so many different levels, doorways, rooms, bars etc.
Ps TAKE SEE SICKNESS MEDICATION, YOU WILL NEED IT!!! i dont usually get sick but when the boat isa rockin you'll geta puckin

Tammie

yeah my travel agent just hasnt told me i go to a school about 30 mins away from my house (travel agent near school) so ill have to ring them and c whats happening....thanx ppls :) hope to c u on the 29th cruise:)

rebooki

HSC
N/A
im going on the 29th cruise! YEWWW
i know heaps of people that are going from kirrawee, port hacking, endevour, and other schools too... its gonna be so sick

oh im rebecca too hehe

Tammie

Spending money....how much u taking?

im just hoping not too many ppl and me will get sea sick
....Oh and How much spending money is every1 taking??? n ideas how much we will need?

cows_go_moo

Throbbing Member
HSC
well im taking a grand.
dunno if i will spend it all, but better to have too much than not enough i spose.
I think u may be able to use credit cards etc onboard but not sure?

Italia

HSC
u can use credit cards on board

budget $100 a night
= $900

i'll probly only spend about $700 though

Tammie

i think ill have $850...hopefully this will be enough! $100 a note is a fair bit...well it doesnt take me much to get pissed oh well it will be fun n e ways

rebooki

HSC
N/A
i'm taking about a grand as well...
and all i know is that there is no eftpos or any machines of that sort on board the ship so either take cash or travellers cheques on board and leave the leftovers in the safe in your room..

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
Yeah I'm gona take about a grand to spend. My mate went last year and he said he took a grand and had $50 left at the end of the trip.

laracroft

are u guys all gonna spend $ on da islands??? coz i rekon dats were most of ur moeny can get suked up....??
i already got $300 on board spending moeny, soo i rekon ill bring bout $600, $700....aroudn that....
and ppl who have been on cruises b4, is it easy to get alcohol if ur underage....?

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
My mates brother brought 1350 and used it all up in 8 days, but then again hes a pretty big bastard and quite the drinker

as for underage schoolies get your friends to buy you drinks,
(don't they use cards?)
I just finished legal today so im cheeeriinnnn. So who's actually going on this shindig. I would make a list from the previous posts but im a lazy bastard.

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
cows_go_moo said:
Does anybody know if they will be selling alcohol in the duty free shops onboard the ship?
Yup, they do....but when you buy it, they 'confiscate' it and give it back to you like the night before the ship returns. I suppose it's to protect their firm alchohol sales in the bars. Go dutyfree shopping the mroning of the cruise in the city, and get ur alchohol cheap in the city itself. U're only allowed 1125mL of alchohol per adult on board, but you can easily put clear alchohol like bacardi or vodka in a water bottle or lemonade bottle. :)

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
rebooki said:
i'm taking about a grand as well...
and all i know is that there is no eftpos or any machines of that sort on board the ship so either take cash or travellers cheques on board and leave the leftovers in the safe in your room..
They gladly accept creditcard payments, but yeah...no eftpos. The safes in the rooms suck....all you can fit in is your cash and passports....so if you're bringing a laptop or valuable camera....well you wont be able to lock it up safely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)