- Caringbah HS
Hornsby Girls had one for accounting

But overall the selective schools didn't do that well

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
are you kidding me?

they took out the first 5 spots in the top schools list (pretty sure about that)

P

pLuvia

bobness said:
are you kidding me?

they took out the first 5 spots in the top schools list (pretty sure about that)
In the 1st place listings!!

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Ok!

That's normally the case anyway lol.

Private schools traditionally have the extremely high achievers (who scored full scholarships, go to prior education or have immensely expensive private tutors etc etc) but then there are always a few bludgers who have wealthy parents.

Selective schools are normally more evenly spread, as everyone had to be academically selected in year 7 and for most grade transfers too.

The average marks scored in the subjects, and the percentage of band 6s scored would be more accurate methinks.

I wish i went to st ives :eek:

P

pLuvia

bobness said:
Ok!

That's normally the case anyway lol.

Private schools traditionally have the extremely high achievers (who scored full scholarships, go to prior education or have immensely expensive private tutors etc etc) but then there are always a few bludgers who have wealthy parents.

Selective schools are normally more evenly spread, as everyone had to be academically selected in year 7 and for most grade transfers too.

The average marks scored in the subjects, and the percentage of band 6s scored would be more accurate methinks.

I wish i went to st ives :eek:
@ Prior lol

I wish I went to James Ruse, well not really :)

All arounders bob?

lala2

Banned
HSC
Pymble Ladies' College--Earth and Environmental Science and Senior Science. Expected--these are our school's best subjects apart from the languages. And woot! According to the SMH, we're SIXTH, not 22nd in my year :( but yipee! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)