1st in state (1 Viewer)

panicstation

HSC
Check out the way public dominated the list.

Four firsts to Sydney Girls and three to North Sydney Boys and James Ruse.

P

pLuvia

Don't even know where Kambala is :confused: As with all the other random schools :D

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
pLuvia said:
Don't even know where Kambala is :confused: As with all the other random schools :D
just a random question on that note: what exactly is the saturday school of comm lang? like do they teach courses other than languages?

P

pLuvia

I'm pretty sure it's just a day (saturday :p) that students go to learn a language, I guess something like OHS just for languages

G

gaoOO

^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
just a random question on that note: what exactly is the saturday school of comm lang? like do they teach courses other than languages?
it's just languages, especially those that most schools don't tend to offer.

yay, no hornsby girls this year :p (sorry hornsby)

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Kambala is a private school....a lot of private schools have dominated the first in state list....

G

gaoOO

pLuvia said:
Less James Ruse as well compared to last year (as I recall)
yea, you're right about that too, and i mean, Ruse topping Agriculture is really not the most thrilling achievement :p

P

pLuvia

gaoOO said:
it's just languages, especially those that most schools don't tend to offer.

yay, no hornsby girls this year :p (sorry hornsby)
I think there is a Hornsby Girls student in that list for Accounting, she came from my school :p (As in she transferred ;))

Last edited by a moderator:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
no surprise someone in Ruse got 1st in MX2 ;)

vg_woz_here

HSC
lol god dammit. i wish i came first in a subject...lol im pretty sure most of us want to.......

G

gaoOO

Kujah said:
i actually thought sydney boys was going to top, but ruse would have been my second bet :p

G

gaoOO

pLuvia said:
I think there is a Hornsby Girls student in that list for Accounting, she came from my school :p (As in she transferred ;))
yea, i was wondering :p

HSC
mitsui said:
cheltenham:

so far, one topped hindi, one topped ancient history.
Yes Murriam topped Ancient History! Not surprised at all, she sat behind me in the exam :)

Last edited:
G

gaoOO

Iheartpaulfrank said:
Yes Murriam topped Ancient History! Not surprised at all, she was in my class and sat behind me in the exam :)
let's hope she was radiating good vibes then :D

haque

HSC
Kujah said:
It wasn't as much of a certainty as u might think(of course Steph Wang deserved it-her ability just wasn't publicised as much as the efforts of the likes of vinh pham so some of the 06ers including me, believed he would get it). However i must also stress that topping mx2 isn't the be all and end all for maths as guys like vinh and modezero are just as talented as anyone else in maths in australai and they didn't do that well on the day. but i reckon we'll see about 7 ruse people in the top 10 for mx2. i'd like to see the scatter graph, it'll be extremely weird shaped lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)