15 units (1 Viewer)

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
cerys said:
Okay. Back to square one for me again guys, sorry :uhoh:

Well I do 13u atm and I've found out that I've gotten mostly 90's for my yearlies for my subjects. And this is a product of me just remembering the things we've learnt in class and cramming/studying a week before the exam (almost no studying in between, except for some occasional h/w and assignments). i.e: this year has almost been a breeze, minus the occasionally times I've stressed a bit before exams.

Plus, theres the holidays. I've calculated that I can finish a whole load of language work in the holidays. English and languages are my strong point (I think).

So I have 15 units:

5 units = language (jap cont , jap ext + french beg)

I can get a majority done in the holidays, and revise throughout the term.

15 units cannot be that suicidal can it ??

:cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold:

Yes. I am a 'little' behind on French work but I'm determined to catch up in the holidays!

And what made me change my mind? On the phone with my French teacher, she told me I got really good marks for the yearly :shy:
Seriously, don't do it. If you do 15U, I will guarantee that you will end up dropping something. You might as well spend time working on subjects that you'll have a good chance of keeping, rather than wasting it on subjects that you will invariably drop. :uhhuh:

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
I've done 16 for prelim, not impossible, but i have decided to drop to 14, i reakon it's manageable just effective time management. Go for it remeber though you can always drop something if it gets to much.

chaldoking

HSC
I'm doing 15 units also - I think I can cope. I know someone that did 15 and managed to obtain a UAI of 99.85

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)