$10 million scandal- LOL (1 Viewer)

WibbleWonger

HSC
[ further evidence of multiple accounts of anti-Semite B_B_J aka BigBoyJames]

anti-semitic posts -

how do you know its just not jewish propoganda?

nah bro, lets lynch jews.

support of islamic barbarianism -

If this occurred in an Islamic nation his own eyes would be removed as a punishment.

thats true justice.

I bet the dad will get off with a $200 fine and 500 hours of community service. He will probably plant some fucking trees initiated by left wing stupid fucks.
Anti-Israeli avatar -

Last edited:

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
cool story bro. what the fuck are you going to do about it?

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
How did they get the money out? And once you're set onto a country with no extraditory obligations to NZ... IT"S OVER.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Why does that cunt still have green rep. C'mon guys.

Amogh

HSC
N/A
this case just developed

Westpac millions case: Relative returns home - Yahoo!7 News

Westpac millions case: Relative returns home

Police are now speaking with one of the four people wanted in relation to the multi-million dollar theft from Westpac.

Leo Gao and Kara Hurring are on the run after they were mistakenly given a $10 million overdraft and took out $3.8 million of the bank's money.

Detective Senior Sergeant David Harvey says a family member travelling with the Rotorua couple returned to New Zealand from Hong Kong today and she is speaking with police.

He says Mr Gao and Ms Hurring should now do the same before the money is spent.

"We are well aware of the events that have been associated with this opportunistic offending. This pair still have families in New Zealand and at some stage they may want to return to see them," says Mr Harvey.

"I would suggest that they take the opportunity to return to this country to resolve this matter before the outstanding sum of up to $3.8m is spent."

Mr Harvey says police are now preparing a formal assistance request for the Chinese Government, which he says shows how seriously police are taking the investigation.

"I urge the pair to reflect on the consequences of what they are doing and make arrangements to come back to New Zealand ."

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
this case just developed

Police are now speaking with one of the four people wanted in relation to the multi-million dollar theft from Westpac.

Leo Gao and Kara Hurring are on the run after they were mistakenly given a $10 million overdraft and took out $3.8 million of the bank's money.

Detective Senior Sergeant David Harvey says a family member travelling with the Rotorua couple returned to New Zealand from Hong Kong today and she is speaking with police.

"We are well aware of the events that have been associated with this opportunistic offending. This pair still have families in New Zealand and at some stage they may want to return to see them," says Mr Harvey.

"I would suggest that they take the opportunity to return to this country to resolve this matter before the outstanding sum of up to $3.8m is spent."

Mr Harvey says police are now preparing a formal assistance request for the Chinese Government, which he says shows how seriously police are taking the investigation.

"I urge the pair to reflect on the consequences of what they are doing and make arrangements to come back to New Zealand ."
LOL sucks for the bank, seriously how stupid could you get to give $10 million...

Overall: The bank sucks

Case Closed.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
this case just developed

I am sorry, oppertunistic theft? they were given that money!

Its like say someone on the street gives you $200, then your like awesome and go and watch a movie, buy some popcorn etc. Then they are like 'lol sorry, i made a mistake, i meant to give it to another guy, can i have my money back?" then you give them the $150 back [which i probably wouldnt even do that]

How is anything in that scenario theft at all? They didnt steal anything, they were given money mistakenly.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
It was a loan though so in theory they just have way more debt than they wanted.

Venetiad

HSC
Throw the money down the Challenger Deep, watch Westpac attempt to find the bottom of Challenger Deep.

Spend undefined time lulzing in a court room.

zstar

HSC
N/A
The bank creates that money out of thin air anyway.

Ever heard of fractional reserve banking? It's the biggest scam in history.

StuntManonFire

Urban Myth
HSC
You still have to pay back money on an overdraft facility...

They were not given $10,000,000, they were just given the access to it. They still have to pay it back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)