$10 million scandal- LOL (1 Viewer)

Amogh

HSC
N/A
Westpac trust accidentally deposits up to 10 million dollars into a Rotorua couples bank account who have left the country (NZ).
what would you do? LOL

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
LOL! Banks fault!!!

I would fly like the wind with the money :rofl:

zstar

HSC
N/A
I would take my 10 mil then flee to the cayman islands and then build a mansion and get all the best hoes money can buy with my top quality cubans.

Last edited:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Reminds me of back in the day, advertising companies would send fake checks with some bullshit amount to like "how much you could save" or some such shit and they would write like "*not a real check" on it

Well one guy after seeking legal advice and realizing that if in all intents and purposes if is a genuine check that fills all criteria of being valid, you cant unvalidate it simply by writing "not a real check" on it, so he cashed on of these fucking spam mail checks for $100 000.

He got into a whole world of hurt for it, but ended up keeping it.

So yeah fuck the banks, i would withdraw it all immediately and flee the country lol.

undalay

HSC
Reminds me of back in the day, advertising companies would send fake checks with some bullshit amount to like "how much you could save" or some such shit and they would write like "*not a real check" on it

Well one guy after seeking legal advice and realizing that if in all intents and purposes if is a genuine check that fills all criteria of being valid, you cant unvalidate it simply by writing "not a real check" on it, so he cashed on of these fucking spam mail checks for $100 000.

He got into a whole world of hurt for it, but ended up keeping it.

So yeah fuck the banks, i would withdraw it all immediately and flee the country lol.
would like to read, linky?

Amogh

HSC
N/A
I would take my 10 mil then flee to the cayman islands and then build a mansion and get all the best hoes money can buy with my top quality cubans.
LOLOL
buy hoes?
bwahahaha

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Definitely fess up.

Not because it's morally wrong, but because their legal teams would be fucking brutal.

WibbleWonger

HSC
They've already fled the country with the money, they're done regardless.. I wonder if the bank would have given them a reward if they reported the error instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)