09ers Yr 12 Formal (1 Viewer)

M3riJaan

Another Member
HSC
did you guys recieve awards though?
Nearly everyone does that awards thing. Ours got pretty slack (ie best couple was 2 guys)

But you know its true what they say, your year 10 formal is always better than your year 12 one. At least for us, because people kept leaving from the start, and only about one quarter of the people lasted the night.

Lol, but i guess it had to go the way for us, because our year 10 one was on a boat, and you pretty much COULDNT leave until the end!

jet

Banned
HSC
Nearly everyone does that awards thing. Ours got pretty slack (ie best couple was 2 guys)

But you know its true what they say, your year 10 formal is always better than your year 12 one. At least for us, because people kept leaving from the start, and only about one quarter of the people lasted the night.

Lol, but i guess it had to go the way for us, because our year 10 one was on a boat, and you pretty much COULDNT leave until the end!
We didn't have a year 10 one organised by the school, so I didn't go.

HSC

haha i didn't even go to my yr 10 one xD

shell.q

HSC
our yr 12 was okay...for me it was shit though, i was sick had conjuncitivitus with a bursted blood vessel in my eye and really bad bronchitus which meant i hadnt had sleep all week, so i only stayed a for the meal but it was dragged out for to long then once the presentation of our mugs were over with everyone left for the after party and the yr advisor went off coz she organised a dj and no one stayed for it.

we did have one girl that didnt get inside the formal due to being drunk and passing out and some incident where guys on a mini bus mooned kiwi guys and they reacted buy smashing the safety window at trafic lights and hopping on the bus and throwing bottles at some kids.
which made it a little bit more exciting, but we expected the chick to be drunk and werent surprised when we found out what the guys had done

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I didn't go to the year 10 one either - no one i remotely cared about was leaving XD

HSC
but i reckon yr12 formal > yr10 formal, but more people should've came for the yr12 formal though ><

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)