“Book Club”? (1 Viewer)

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
yes bc every character has a distinct voice in my head, if a voiceover is 1 decibel over what i want then im turning it off idc
for our mod b text we had to listen to an audiobook in class and that was not nice at all the characters were voiced by one guy and when he was voicing the female characters i wanted to kms

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
whats the worse book everyones read (i feel like reading something traumatising)
A little life.
I cried on night shift at work reading it.
That shits fucked up and I can’t stop thinking about it.
If my mental health was what it use to be I’d be screwed.

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
since we're here I'm abt halfway through Out and it's a 8.5 from me so far it's SO SO GOOD it's a crime/psychological DONE RIGHT, this woman kills her abusive deadbeat husband and her 3 friends from a factory job help her cover it up, cut the body up and dispose of it, but the parts got found and now the police is coming onto them. there's side plot lines and flashbacks that connect to the main plot rlly well and everyone is so grotesquely messed up 🤩🤩

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
since we're here I'm abt halfway through Out and it's a 8.5 from me so far it's SO SO GOOD it's a crime/psychological DONE RIGHT, this woman kills her abusive deadbeat husband and her 3 friends from a factory job help her cover it up, cut the body up and dispose of it, but the parts got found and now the police is coming onto them. there's side plot lines and flashbacks that connect to the main plot rlly well and everyone is so grotesquely messed up 🤩🤩
gonna start reading this today

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
The Count of Monte Cristo:
I had to read this in yr 8 or 9 or smthn cuz we had to read a classic, and I being so intensely bored by the author’s long winded nothingisms, and the revolving door of characters that only last a scene. In the end, my boredom doesn’t make me bad, it makes the book bad. So -1/10

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)