حلال - Halal approved foodstuffs (1 Viewer)

Does the Halal symbol affect your decision to aquire, purchase of consume the product

• Yes, it does matter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it doesn't matter.

• No, on the field you need rations to restore stamina regardless of your affiliation.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

boris

Banned
HSC
Correction: I "rooted" your mum, aunty, and sister and girlfriend; your right sex is forbidden out of wedlock; but for all you know I was drunk when I done it. You going to say drinking is forbidden too; WOAHH dude your irght; but hey, when I done that I was probably not in my right state of mind.

On further note; I don't like your generalizations. So a group of retards are bound to hell because they killed 7 million people? Really? September 11 caused about 3000 deaths, bali bombings maybe 200? and london bombings maybe a 100?

Ok 3400 deaths, initiated by a deranged group of 50 idiots. Total muslim population is 1 000 000 000 people, Probably 100,000 believe that insighting terror in the 'infidels' will liberate mankind, mind you their idiots; from this group of 100K People, 90% Are terrified lunatics who pretty much talk it up; the other 10% AKA 'jihadists' are condemned by god; they are bound to hell. The 90% I mentioned might or might not be bound to hell; but most likely yes.

Ok dude, You seem to have surpassed highschool; so lets do some year 7 maths ( Oh god, im so excited). In doing so; I will point out the fails in your post.

Here, I'll even make it in the form of a maths quiz'

Please Indicate weather the statements are True or false
1. Does 3400 = 7 million (NO)

2. Consider the following statement: 100 000[terrorist muslims]/1 000 000 000 [muslims in general] ; we get 1/1000 ; which is 0.1% i.e. the percentage of terrorist muslims to muslims.

So, If 0.1% of muslims are terrorists, does that make everyone else a terrorist?

Now, ask yourself

1.Does the death of 3400 'westerners' amount to genocide? NO

if your going to recount me more acts of terrorists; im just going to blame it on the jews.

Now taking a whole different approach to this issue we have; Geniune muslims don't regard terrorists as being muslims; So you can't really steroetype me in that sense can you?

*sigh*

Die
Sup guy

Do you often write essays completely embarrassing yourself?

pman

Banned
HSC
I won't pay more for halal but if it looks like the best cut of meat, i will buy it

muscleman09

HSC
Why was this thread started anyway? Just go wiki 'Halal'.

Halal is the way in which a Muslim will "sacrifice" i guess... an animal. It IS cleaner, and when they do slaughter the animal, they say "In the merciful heaven of God" in arabic... and *slish slash*... animal dead, cleaned, skinned, chopped up, sent to your local Habibs Butcher.

I still would have no clue in why halal meat would have any impact on you not buying it, even though i am muslim my self... i still eat foods that arent halal... except pork.

On that topic, even though i've never sat down to eat a pig like some of the fellow BoS may have done, may i ask, what you see so satisfying about this animal? I mean... its a pig. It looks gross and the thought of even eating it literally makes me feel sick in the stomach. Or do the people who do eat bacon, and pork etc... do they ever think about the actual animal? The things it does? Rolls in its own shit? Eats its shit? Its just an animal i would be generally turned of. Please share your thoughts. Is pork and bacon and the other parts of a pig, actually that "yummy", or is it the culture that we are raised in that influences our thoughts in accepting it as a yummy food?

*to some previous posts* - maccas never used to open on Easter... but $ changes life.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i much prefer eating cows, animals that eat grass and wash their hooves after eating, and regularly shower, and brush their teeth, and use the bathroom, and always wash their hooves after using the bathroom, and are generally clean animals.

dumb fuck.

mdnofxtc

HSC
I don't support terrorism, so no.
lol islam isnt about terrorism. never was, never will be. what you see on tv are uneducated people that blow up things who have NO idea what islam is about. they can rot in hell for all i care. and for all those who choose to stereotype ... dont be thick - do your research. Dunno why there has to be a competition bw religions - why cant yall just accept that most religions have something good to say?

yeah HAHAL FOOD ALL THE WAY! there are medical and ethical benefits to it e.g you cannot eat animals killed cruelly, carcasses, anything harmful. i think in terms of animals and fish you can only eat cattle and fish like non carnivorous still. imagine the type of crap theyd eat ..

You cant eat too much or too little, it has to be properly cleaned etc...d Quran repeatedly tells you to eat more of the things that grow on earth i.e. veges and fruit which evryone else recenlty knows is good for you through the ads and education... HA and they call muslims delayed lolll when they knew so much more than us 1400 years ago... (www.miraclesofthequran.com)

haraam food is the opposite where you avoid meat from which the Animal has been strangled, or beaten to death, or killed by a fall, or gored to death, or savaged by a beast of prey, animals found dead, - which is so slack :( also includes alcohol, cigarettes, drugs anything at all harmful or which you have doubts about ... pork which rolls in and eats its own shit for the heck of it.

man i thiink im guna convert to islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)