حلال - Halal approved foodstuffs (2 Viewers)

Does the Halal symbol affect your decision to aquire, purchase of consume the product

• Yes, it does matter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it doesn't matter.

• No, on the field you need rations to restore stamina regardless of your affiliation.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
With regards to Jews eating Halal:

One would have to consult their Rabbi to see if they are friendly with the Muslim leader who oversees the slaughter. If there is no relationship which is more than likely then the Jewish
Kosher Authority cannot guarantee that the slaughtering is done in accordance with their laws.

Though out of my own curiosity I will ask a Rabbi what the official stance is.

It would be rare for an observant Jew to eat Halal meat as I'm sure it would be rare for a truly observant Muslim to eat kosher meat. Though I know that many Arabs in New York eat Kosher meat because they simply like it better.

As for Kosher symbols:

If they're American products they have a K which can be in a triangle or italicised. If they are Australian they usually will have a KA. There is no universal kosher symbol but often you will find that the product is accompanied by a 'stamp' from the Rabbinate authorising the products 'kosher-ness'. If you're really genuine about learning what's kosher and what's not visit the Australian Kosher Authority website.

boris

Banned
HSC
is there any significant taste difference between halal and non halal foods?
Why would there be? The only difference is the method of killing and direction they are facing.

i dunno, but a friend of mine gets halal meat (but is greek orthodox) and says halal meat is cleaner, mabe its just his butcher.
Of course he is going to say that, he is a religious twat.

well it should be cleaner - its processed in another way that is suppose to eliminate any bad stuff...
What the hell is this "bad stuff" supposed to be? And how does cutting a cows throat as opposed to shooting a steel pin into its scull make a difference? Other than that they are processed the same way.

that isn't true at all. halal meat is just cut differently.

as in, the animal is slaughtered differently.
True.

Eid, the celebratory day after the fasting month of Ramadan.

Basically like xmas, as in, morning prayer, then big get togethers, massive lunch/dinners, exchange of presents, general happiness.
EID is a lot like IED.

Terrorists eh

may i ask why you refer to muslims as 'terrorist'? i mean we get your against them but like why sterotype the whole community on the basses of a few bad ones, and if you don't like them so bad, why eat ther food? :haha:
Hahah fuck off

just to let you know what halal is:

Halal food is just cut differently to how other people cut it.
so its exactly the same meat but cut differently.

And it is much cleaner in a sense of disease and bacteria's

Non halal meat is usually cut through the neck without letting the blood flow out which could contain disease.

Halal meat on the other hand, allows the blood to flow out of the neck allowing all the blood to flow out including diseases and harmful bacteria which could be lurking within the bloodstream.

so yea same meat.
It isnt cut differently afaik, just slaughtered differently.

There is no difference in bacteria and disease levels that is just stupid.
Animals killed for halal meat have their throats cut. Non halal animals are usually slaughtered by a steel pin that is fired into its skull, therefore a lot less blood?

wth?

I think that it is brutal for an animal to die if its stunned.
What? Fuck off back to palestine.

apparantly the stuff that stuns the animal taints it somehow, dont quite understand how or why, i dont see why they cant just stun it then slit the throat, say the prayer, and drain the blood.
Psuedoscience.

just been reading, if they wanna cause as little pain as possible without the use of stunners that 'taint the meat', theres that jhakta method (hindi), involving completely severing the head in 1 strike of a blade/sword/axe, meaning the throat will be cut (lets all the blood flow out) and the spine will be severed (all nerve endings gone, so technically there should barely be pain), all in 1 go.

just a suggestion to all u butchers out there.
Muslims think that if an animal is stunned by electrocution, the blood will stay in the meat etc and thus they are eating blood.

Cutting an animals throat and letting it bleed out will not allow ALL of the blood to come out.

-Onlooker-

HSC
this is a funny thread

i dont really know if most of the food i eat is halal or not.. mum buys the meat/chicken from somewhere and she cooks it... oh and the important bit is that i eat it without caring XD
Hi, I don't know you and you don't know me; BUT, you sound like such an idiot it exceeds human comprehension.

Your post had absolutely no point to it, your somehow implying that your cool because you don't care wether ur meat is halal or not and thats actually very shocking because your a muslim.

Die

EDIT: Boris I'd like to gladly tell you to STFU.

You too, Die.

Last edited:

Venom.

HSC
Boris your reply was so tastelessly unfunny that it does not warrant a reply. Onlooker brought the lulz in this thread :haha:

Edit : Halal KFC is so win.

mrcalkin

Banned
HSC
It would be rare for an observant Jew to eat Halal meat as I'm sure it would be rare for a truly observant Muslim to eat kosher meat. Though I know that many Arabs in New York eat Kosher meat because they simply like it better.
The offical stance is ( or what i hear is ) that if you cant find halal meat you can eat kosher meat.

boris

Banned
HSC
Hi, I don't know you and you don't know me; BUT, you sound like such an idiot it exceeds human comprehension.

Your post had absolutely no point to it, your somehow implying that your cool because you don't care wether ur meat is halal or not and thats actually very shocking because your a muslim.

Die

EDIT: Boris I'd like to gladly tell you to STFU.

You too, Die.
Boris your reply was so tastelessly unfunny that it does not warrant a reply. Onlooker brought the lulz in this thread :haha:

Edit : Halal KFC is so win.
Sup muzzies

how are you going to try to destroy freedom today? blow up a buidling? slaughter an animal in an imhumane way? stone someone to death?

-Onlooker-

HSC
Sup muzzies

how are you going to try to destroy freedom today? blow up a buidling? slaughter an animal in an imhumane way? stone someone to death?

Well, today I think ill sleep with your mom, your sister , your girlfriend (if you have one ofcourse) and one of your aunties; We are allowed four wives afterall. In doing so, I will liberate mankind.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Well, today I think ill sleep with your mom, your sister , your girlfriend (if you have one ofcourse) and one of your aunties; We are allowed four wives afterall. In doing so, I will liberate mankind.
This made my happy hour.

EDIT:

Ah, it seems this thread has flourished into explosives, jews and September 11.
Some are fairly irrelevant.

Last edited:

-Onlooker-

HSC
I am officially part of the Anti-Israel league. Want to neg-rep me for that too Boris?

Last edited:

boris

Banned
HSC
You do realise that your backwards religion forbids sex out of wedlock and shit dont you?

Oh nos you sed you rooted my mum and shit whatever shall i do

Congratulations with associating yourself with a group of retards hell-bent on the genocide of 7 million people :confused:

-Onlooker-

HSC
You do realise that your backwards religion forbids sex out of wedlock and shit dont you?

Oh nos you sed you rooted my mum and shit whatever shall i do

Congratulations with associating yourself with a group of retards hell-bent on the genocide of 7 million people :confused:
Correction: I "rooted" your mum, aunty, and sister and girlfriend; your right sex is forbidden out of wedlock; but for all you know I was drunk when I done it. You going to say drinking is forbidden too; WOAHH dude your irght; but hey, when I done that I was probably not in my right state of mind.

On further note; I don't like your generalizations. So a group of retards are bound to hell because they killed 7 million people? Really? September 11 caused about 3000 deaths, bali bombings maybe 200? and london bombings maybe a 100?

Ok 3400 deaths, initiated by a deranged group of 50 idiots. Total muslim population is 1 000 000 000 people, Probably 100,000 believe that insighting terror in the 'infidels' will liberate mankind, mind you their idiots; from this group of 100K People, 90% Are terrified lunatics who pretty much talk it up; the other 10% AKA 'jihadists' are condemned by god; they are bound to hell. The 90% I mentioned might or might not be bound to hell; but most likely yes.

Ok dude, You seem to have surpassed highschool; so lets do some year 7 maths ( Oh god, im so excited). In doing so; I will point out the fails in your post.

Here, I'll even make it in the form of a maths quiz'

Please Indicate weather the statements are True or false
1. Does 3400 = 7 million (NO)

2. Consider the following statement: 100 000[terrorist muslims]/1 000 000 000 [muslims in general] ; we get 1/1000 ; which is 0.1% i.e. the percentage of terrorist muslims to muslims.

So, If 0.1% of muslims are terrorists, does that make everyone else a terrorist?

Now, ask yourself

1.Does the death of 3400 'westerners' amount to genocide? NO

if your going to recount me more acts of terrorists; im just going to blame it on the jews.

Now taking a whole different approach to this issue we have; Geniune muslims don't regard terrorists as being muslims; So you can't really steroetype me in that sense can you?

*sigh*

Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)