حلال - Halal approved foodstuffs (1 Viewer)

Does the Halal symbol affect your decision to aquire, purchase of consume the product

• Yes, it does matter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it doesn't matter.

• No, on the field you need rations to restore stamina regardless of your affiliation.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gloves

HSC
hey
guys
when you're gardening, and you use blood and bone mixture (the stuff that smells like shit) does it have to be halal too?
that's actually quite a good question.

and thanks for your rep promises guys. i'm expecting to get a lot when my boxes account gets unbanned.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
technically i guess it doesnt matter, because you're not eating the shit

but in terms of a holistic approach to your dedication as muslims, one would think there would be a market for halal blood and bone.

when u make your first million, thx 2 me

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
and sometimes we like to blow mailboxes and other shit up just to let infidels know that we're still on our game.
:)
hey
guys
when you're gardening, and you use blood and bone mixture (the stuff that smells like shit) does it have to be halal too?
lool, we dont eat blood n bone mixture, its used for gardening, therefore no need to be halal, no there wouldnt be a market either

Gloves

HSC

but in terms of a holistic approach to your dedication as muslims, one would think there would be a market for halal blood and bone.

but blood and bone isn't actually meat, so i don't know. brb, google search.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
it's not meat, it's organic shit and then literally blood
and
bone

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A

think about this point you guys
ok
because the average moron would be like

if i feed my plants with blood and bone made from animals killed in accordance with halal or whatever the fuck, i am appeasing the moon god for sure

stfu who cares if it's actually illogical. i think it'd sell like hotcakes in auburn

Gloves

HSC
think about this point you guys
ok
because the average moron would be like

if i feed my plants with blood and bone made from animals killed in accordance with halal or whatever the fuck, i am appeasing the moon god for sure

stfu who cares if it's actually illogical. i think it'd sell like hotcakes in auburn
tbh, i think you're right.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
we'll put stazi in charge of marketing, as long as he doesnt adorn the packaging with pictures of penises

next order of business:
when i worked for the muslims at the kebab shop when i was finishing yr 12, his wife and mother and 34579345 kids used to pack themselves into this room next to the fridge. i swear to god it was 3 x 4 m or something. and theyd just sit there.

all day.

like, there is no air con. it was hot. and they just sat there. and they'd try and talk to me and id be like wtf wtf r u saying :confused: so i'd smile and nod and theyd laugh. so they were probably asking if i had AIDS in arabic and im like 'yah lol'

Gloves

HSC
we'll put stazi in charge of marketing, as long as he doesnt adorn the packaging with pictures of penises

next order of business:
when i worked for the muslims at the kebab shop when i was finishing yr 12, his wife and mother and 34579345 kids used to pack themselves into this room next to the fridge. i swear to god it was 3 x 4 m or something. and theyd just sit there.

all day.

like, there is no air con. it was hot. and they just sat there. and they'd try and talk to me and id be like wtf wtf r u saying :confused: so i'd smile and nod and theyd laugh. so they were probably asking if i had AIDS in arabic and im like 'yah lol'
wait, why'd they sit in the small room for?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
coz they live their.

any child that commits apostasy will be up on the spit and served with hommous, tabouli, tomato sauce, and chips.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
wait, why'd they sit in the small room for?
dude i have no idea hey

so, where do u guys get your halal stuff from. do you have to go to special supermarkets or butchers or something? we've got a few muslims out here, but ive never seen halal stuff sold in woollies so idk where they get it from

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
theres a butcher at mascot where we used to get our halal meat from when we lived there, we still get it from there, dad gets it when on his way home from work (qantas building).

some stuff at woolies have the halal symbol on it, like roast chicken we got last nite.

Gloves

HSC
dude i have no idea hey

so, where do u guys get your halal stuff from. do you have to go to special supermarkets or butchers or something? we've got a few muslims out here, but ive never seen halal stuff sold in woollies so idk where they get it from
if you go to auburn, it'd be hard for you to find a butcher who doesn't sell halal meat.

Betty93

HSC
i knew those guys would come in handy

do you terrorists celebrate christmas as either? like probably not hey, but i need to know what options are available other than mcdonalds
may i ask why you refer to muslims as 'terrorist'? i mean we get your against them but like why sterotype the whole community on the basses of a few bad ones, and if you don't like them so bad, why eat ther food? :haha:

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
may i ask why you refer to muslims as 'terrorist'? i mean we get your against them but like why sterotype the whole community on the basses of a few bad ones, and if you don't like them so bad, why eat ther food? :haha:
shut the fuck up doofus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)