• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Yr7's have no respect O_^ (1 Viewer)

Genshin

HSC
Has anyone else noticed this disturbing trend of a lack of respect for yr12s from younger years?

When I was in yr7 I was terrified of the yr12s - I wouldnt ever have like, made eye contact let alone pushed in front of them, been rude etc etc

Our yr7s are like tiny possessed gremlins, and I dont like it! (they really are small though - I dont rememeber being that short) XD

They will probably grow up to be mass-murderers, its inevitable really.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
thats when yr 12's must assert their authority...do what it takes within 'legal' limits

There was this little yr 9 fucker we had great joy in terrorising on muck up day. We slapped him with a squid, a dead fish and threw eggs at him.

*Baby-K*

HSC
darkwolfzx said:
There was this little yr 9 fucker we had great joy in terrorising on muck up day. We slapped him with a squid, a dead fish and threw eggs at him.
Yummy!

The younger years at my school are pushy as- especially at the canteen. They look you straight in the eyes and push infront of you I just feel like hitting them :hammer:

Genshin

HSC
darkwolfzx said:

HAHAHAHA! *notes in diary* thats awesome. I tip my hat to you!

There seems to be like hundereds of them too - I can never find the one I want to hit XD

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
What are you little fags whinging about.
Back when I was in year 12, the year 7 worms were doing the exact same thing. And the year 8s. And the year 9s.

You need to show them who is boss. Grievous bodily harm works.

cattyxxx

HSC
my school is split so 7 nd 8 arent with us, its the year 9's that are little shits, walking round like they own the place.
but i spose when we were younger we were probs just as annoying. its always been like that.

HSC
at o0ur school its exactly the same as the op.....

i swear when we were in yr 7., we didnt/wouldnt go near the yr 12's or say anything to them... i dont know, maybe those yr 12's were scarier than us!! lol :)

-tal-

HSC
I tower over most of them juniors, bloody annoying things. Act all gangster, but when you give em a look they friggen run off everywhere. Ball-less crap.

tahlsy31191

HSC
So this isn't just at my school then?

I was in the hall way the other day and year 7 boy grabbed my bag and said "I am not letting you go until you tell me where room 29 is."
I would NEVER have done this in year 7. I was too scared to walk past them let alone speak or be rude to them!

I think we are in between generations and this increasing disrespect from people is ever growing because of the system that has been employed for instance, no punishment for children. How many times have you heard the arguement lately about "such and such took away my right to express myself by doing whatever".

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
hahaha little fuckers.

HELL they were bad when I was in Year 12.

Once we scared the shit out this little fucker for being such a cunt. SHOW'D HIM YEAHAAAAA

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
they are little shits. each year they keep on getting smaller and smaller. they try to act like gangstas and try-hards.
yr7-9 are fuckin teeny boppers

HSC
thats why you teach them straight away that they're the peasants of the school
during the first few days of the year we always have to show them this
they learn pretty quickly
its pretty fun tho walking into them, wish they didnt learn

BackCountrySnow

HSC
As seniors it is your job to smack the litle fuckers back into place. The reason they're not scared of you is because you're a little pussy bitch. Man the fuck up.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: Yr7's have no respect O_^

ITT - ethugs that would not touch anyone outside of their school.

wendus

krawr.
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: Yr7's have no respect O_^

omg genshin we totally get that at nsg!
all the year 7s do not respect us AT ALL. and they talk back! i never talked back to seniors when i was a y7. they're also getting really sexual really early. some of the year 8's think they're 19 year old women who need heaps of make up and hair styling and cool accesories to plump up their social status.
makes me irritated.

pw3nd

HSC
bawaha looks up**
i hear ya, in my schools it ranges from year 7-9, our teachers classified them as the worst years in the history of our school, absolutly no respect for others and foremost themselves. very disapointing that our future is in their disgusting hands...

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
i remember firmly when i was in year 12 and those brats came to school. a sicko mofo was being a smart ass talking about his HECTIC cousins he was going to get on us...lol, we dumped in the big rubbish bin...

Just.Snaz

HSC

wendus said:
omg genshin we totally get that at nsg!
all the year 7s do not respect us AT ALL. and they talk back! i never talked back to seniors when i was a y7. they're also getting really sexual really early. some of the year 8's think they're 19 year old women who need heaps of make up and hair styling and cool accesories to plump up their social status.
makes me irritated.
OMG yes! without exaggeration, EVERY SINGLE TIME, i enter the bathrooms, i find at least one little snotty girl doing her hair. Just today one was sooking about her hair getting wet from the rain.

And they act like they own the place, rebelling just to look 'cool'. You tell them to do something and they just stare at you or say 'ok' and turn the other direction. Piss off you little slut.

Oh and one more thing. The amount of "I'm a fucking gangsta with my hoes on the side. Playa foh real. I'm 12 years old but I think I belong to the crips."- STFU!

argh.. I HATE KIDS!

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC

Just.Snaz said:
OMG yes! without exaggeration, EVERY SINGLE TIME, i enter the bathrooms, i find at least one little snotty girl doing her hair. Just today one was sooking about her hair getting wet from the rain.

And they act like they own the place, rebelling just to look 'cool'. You tell them to do something and they just stare at you or say 'ok' and turn the other direction. Piss off you little slut.

Oh and one more thing. The amount of "I'm a fucking gangsta with my hoes on the side. Playa foh real. I'm 12 years old but I think I belong to the crips."- STFU!

argh.. I HATE KIDS!
lol...i miss the good old days lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)