Yr12 in less than a month! (1 Viewer)

S

Sheehan :)

actually i agree with illin a little bit...........altough im gona study study study......im still gona play soccer evry sat and sunday but thats just a pleasure we yr 12 deserve isnt..........freedom!

illin

Ill factor
HSC
Thanks for the advice Sportsgal
I think most of us will ease into yr12 then find it quite enjoyable
Just remember that u need to adjust now for yr12 and have the right attitude and hit the ground running :D

E

eling

im worried bout yr 12, did too much bludging dis year *sobs* *shakes fist*

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
i normally take forever to settle and adjust to change .. so i hope i dont take too long too get used to year 12 ...

illin

Ill factor
HSC
SO tomorrow we go to year12
meh so what
its just another year
however one of the most important years of our lives in terms of the situation
GO HARD OR GO HOME!

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
just another year .. dude it is the last year of school .. a lil more imp than "just another year" ... we start year 12 on wed/or thurs or who knows .. some time this week. .. cept for maths ... we start year 12 in about week 8 .. teeheee maths at our school sux

S

to be the first and most probably the only one looking back i gotta say now yr 12 isnt as bad as i thiough it would be..........altholugh its probably gonna get harder

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
so far year 12 is wayy easy then year 11 .. plz dont quote me though! i am allowed to change my mind once the assesments start piling up ...

ahmad

HSC
N/A
people's trustme it gonna get harder.....................

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
so far it has been bludgy though! in year 11 we started hardcore straight away. on the first day they gave us books to read, essays to write etc. we have now been in year 12 for i dont know say 2 weeks and i have no homework, i spent my study periods running up to gloria and jeans etc .. ahh i like this year 12 thing ..

ahmad

HSC
N/A
Sheehan :) said:
thanx 4 stating the obviois arsalan
no worry.............it's good that someone appreciates it.......hehehe

S

ahmad said:
no worry.............it's good that someone appreciates it.......hehehe

ok...............sum one doesnt know the meaning of ironical sarcasm

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
Just recieved first HSC assessment task today for Economics.
Have Mathematics 2U and Extension One exam in Week 9 or 10, English Assessment Task will be due in Week 9 or 10, and will no doubt get my Business Studies Assessment in the next few days. And they all COUNT!!

That's basically the only reason why I'm stressing. Knowing that everything counts and if the weighting is bad, and you don't do too well....err you get the point. So revise, revise, revise on a regular basis rather than a day or two before the exams, and start assessments early, not the weekend before. Those are my goals for the year...

Anyway, Good Luck!!!

Plus, its only one last, final year, you may as well try to do well.

impulse_17

HSC
hyperbole said:
So revise, revise, revise on a regular basis rather than a day or two before the exams, and start assessments early, not the weekend before. Those are my goals for the year...
hahaha all you little idealistic ppls with all your studying plans hehe

don't worry too much about term 4 assessments and how they count for the hsc and s tuff... they're not worth much and when u look back on them in a yr when ur doing ur actual hsc u'll be like.. .wot was i complaining about, they were so easy

mossup

can you do the mossup?
cloud eight & nine tenths. Yes its frustrating
HSC
hey there

good point.....i was stressing bout how all these assesmnets are gunna count towards the hsc, but then i remembered that the hsc isn't the be all and end all. even if u want to go to uni and u need a perticular uai, don't forget that there are other ways to get in to uni. In 2 years time we are all gunna think..."whay the hell did i stress about the hsc???" beacuse i know sooooooooo many peopl who realised after they'd done it that it really wasn't that important.

just remember that peoples!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)