Yr 12 - Pictures of your study area. (1 Viewer)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
chantellet said:
Mine's actually not that bad at the moment.. These are pics of my "mess" which isn't really that messy anymore.. Should've seen it last week.
The first 2 pics are of my desk with all my physics notes.
The 3rd is of the pile of notes at the end of my bed for exams yet to come..

lol - did you set that up specifically for the photo???

chantellet

HSC
BreaKing said:
lol - did you set that up specifically for the photo???
Sadly no.. I was feeling awfully neat that day and decided to organise my notes into a pile for each topic, so yeah thats how it ended up.. If u don't believe me u should see my wardrobe (colour-coded) lol, i just get in moods where everything has to be in order.. Usually when I'm trying to avoid studying

~~Jess~~

HSC
im gonna clean my room 2morro but here is a memory of my time studying for the hsc

oh the washing basket was for subjects i didnt need anymore but i havent been bothered to put the rest of my stuff in thre plus its already overflowing

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Holy shit, you guys are scary. And I thought the mess on my sister's desk was intimidating.

I have half a mind to take a photo of my desk to remind you all of pre-HSC neatness.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
chantellet said:
Sadly no.. I was feeling awfully neat that day and decided to organise my notes into a pile for each topic, so yeah thats how it ended up.. If u don't believe me u should see my wardrobe (colour-coded) lol, i just get in moods where everything has to be in order.. Usually when I'm trying to avoid studying

sure, you can show me round some time ;)

Callistogenic

HSC
Kwayera said:
I have half a mind to take a photo of my desk to remind you all of pre-HSC neatness.
Heh. Yeah, I'd like to see a picture AFTER YOUR HSC! :p

My desk remained fairly tidy during the HSC period. Papers neatly filed against a wall, in a sorting system, and were rotated every now and then to ensure I had a varied study 'diet' - as it were.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
~~Jess~~ said:
im gonna clean my room 2morro but here is a memory of my time studying for the hsc

oh the washing basket was for subjects i didnt need anymore but i havent been bothered to put the rest of my stuff in thre plus its already overflowing

faaaaaaark!!!!:eek:

~~Jess~~

HSC
well i couldnt clean it cos mum would think i was procrastonating, which i prob would be. i tell ya though i prob shoulda cleaned it woulda made things a lot easier. will post of photo, when im bothered of my clean room

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I don't have a digicam, but if I did you would all be shown up so badly :cool:

HSC
i cleaned my room out today, but for some reason i became anally tidy at the beginning of the HSC, so it was never really that bad.

some of u guys need me to go to ur house and tidy ur rooms up!!!

nb. i charge $20 an hour :p

~~Jess~~

HSC
i dunno what to do with my notes!! but i have picked all the clothes up off the floor, its only paper left now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)