yr 12 maths, econ tutor (1 Viewer)

91astevea

HSC
hey guys, i need a tutor for yr 12 2 unit math and econ but i have no idea where i should be looking. i was wondering if u guys could point me to someone youd used who was good? i live near north sydney. any help you could give me would be really great. thanks

mandalay

cortigiana onesta
HSC
heya, well i used KIAS tuition when i did mine.

all their tutors were uni students who'd gotten good marks in those courses (they show you their HSC marks etc).

they knew exactly what areas i should focus on and the kind of techniques to use. they also focused on explaining what you needed to know and didnt just give you extra work to do and then left you at that. my tutor was also really time wise i.e. when i wanted him to tutor me, so that made things easier too. You can contact them on: 0422722529

so yeh, hope that helps :)

L2S

HSC
N/A
Hello, I am a James Ruse Agricultural student and I just graduated this year. I would be delighted to coach you in both Mathematics and Economics. I have been tutoring for 4 years, I am patient, hardworking and reliable. I will be using James Ruse Agricultural resources and past exams to ensure perfection.

If you are interested please phone: 0423784750

My rates are $10/hr and I offer tutoring at Blacktown or Parramatta library after school hours and on weekends

HSC
N/A
wow, $10/hr??

thats awesome!!

btw, are u asian? (ie typical ruse)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)