Yr 11, studying for 2 unit maths (1 Viewer)

BrotherJim

HSC
hey, i know im stressing a bit early but i wuld rather stress now than in 6 months. I got my preliminary's coming up and holy crap i dunt know how to study for this. Because my teacher said that the test is on everything i have done this year i am getting worried at how to structure out a way of studying so that i revise everything.
My marks are quite strange, my last mathematics test i got 94% for Trig but the test before that i got 64% (facotorising i think?), but they were mainly mistakes.
Your advice will be much apreciated

klaw

HSC
imo, there is no need to stress/study for 2U. I reckon that 2U is not a test of knowledge, but rather a test of carelessness. Just minimise your stupid mistakes, and you should get 100% for 2U exams.

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
Go over the stuff you did worse on.

Ask other people questions you don't know the answers to.

Don't go overboard on study. Do a few questions from a topic each day and you'll be fine.

I_F

DamienK

BJ, relaxation, dnt stress u'll b right m8, my adcive on studying is simple PAST PAPERS! get your hands on any past papers you can from you school or even other schools. It's the best method of revision. ANy problem areas you have in the pastpapers just revise that topic. eg; factorising, you could revise that topic then do a past papers and so on. Its the way m8, i did about 15 pastpapers b4 the trial n i got 98%. go hard m8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)