Yr 11 - 12 Chemistry Tutoring At Your Home (1 Viewer)

monicute

HSC
Hi,

My name is Monique and I am offering tuition in the West Pennant Hills area at $25/hour in your own home, for Preliminary and HSC Chemistry. I finished my HSC in 2005 (UAI = 99.85) at Baulkham Hills High and am currently studying a BSc (Advanced) at USyd.

I came 10th in NSW for HSC Chemistry with a HSC mark of 97 and was on a Chemistry and Science Scholarship at USyd. I have done informal tutoring before and love thinking of new ways to explain concepts to people to help understanding.

If you require help in Chemistry or wish to revise for upcoming exams, please contact me.

mon_atkinson@hotmail.com

Good Luck with your studies!
:) Monique

behemoth100

Adv_Sci_Tutor
HSC
Monique Atkinson? As in President of Scisoc?
Thumbs up to monique, highly proactive at Usyd, and very bright. Cant go wrong as a tutor :D

xxxhighhopesxxx

HSC
Hi, im in year 10 looking for a chem and physics tutor next year. Just wondering, what would you cover in chem? syllabus dot points? would you give notes? would there be exams?

thanks.

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi, im in year 10 looking for a chem and physics tutor next year. Just wondering, what would you cover in chem? syllabus dot points? would you give notes? would there be exams?

thanks.
Haha, this thread was made in 2008, there's a chance the OP is no longer offering tutoring =).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)