Youth Allowance (1 Viewer)

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Mambomeg said:
* Everyone needs shampoo and deoderant. (Except the smelly dirty ppl)

I think the smelly dirty people have a greater need for shampoo and deoderant.

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
moose87 said:
fair point except ur missing another point...
wat about those ppl who have no other choice but to go staight to uni...i couldnt defer my accom place and its a big risk saying no to a college when the next year i could miss out all together...
its not the best idea for some ppl to straight out defer...
you're at austin right?? as far as i know (having done it myself) if you defer and apply early to the une colleges you have a pretty good chance of getting in... and from what i've heard - austin (as well as a few of the other colleges) had places avaliable from very early on in the semester (if not from the very beginning)
i'm not attacking you btw... just saying that i don't really think that its that big a risk..

moose87

"iwnf"
HSC
when myself - and another girl from home called and asked about it, the chick said that we would be taking a risk...its not asthough they can predict how many people are going to leave...yep...im over this argument....

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
moose87 said:
when myself - and another girl from home called and asked about it, the chick said that we would be taking a risk...its not asthough they can predict how many people are going to leave...yep...im over this argument....
ok fair enough... i guess u didn't know what the real risk before you actually went there did ya

moose87

"iwnf"
HSC
ballerinabarbie said:
ok fair enough... i guess u didn't know what the real risk before you actually went there did ya
live n learn - isnt that wat they say... i would do alot of stuff different given a second go...but hey - its all good in the end

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)