your Study plans? (1 Viewer)

xxPanDa

HSC
its only one more month till the HSC
i've failed to follow all my study plans
so i was wonder how everybody else plans their study
so can u tell me what exactly u do
how many breaks u get how many hours u plan to study daily, is there like a daily routine?

thanx

ice ken

HSC
xxPanDa said:
its only one more month till the HSC
i've failed to follow all my study plans
so i was wonder how everybody else plans their study
so can u tell me what exactly u do
how many breaks u get how many hours u plan to study daily, is there like a daily routine?

thanx
well 1 hr a sub then break a while. subs( chem, phys, 2 maths) esl only do work neva study. mother fkn chem 5 tests on saturday retest 9:30am to 3pm

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
how many hours isnt necessary important, its how much study you can pull of in that hour that counts...quality> quantity
for me when i did my HSC was just practice essay questions for english, geography,
past papers for maths and learn the syllabus for physics

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
I've planned to study 4-5 hrs a day for at least 2 subjects, but at the moment, i've only been doing about 2.5-3hrs of study, as can't be bothered to really push myself at the moment, but i know i'll have to soon.

Primarily i study whatever i feel like studying. But now i'm really only focusing my efforts on the 2 subjects which i need to absolutely kill in the HSC, as i have acquried a crap rank for both them, due to me slackening off throughout the year. Everything else, should be easy to study for as i've already written notes and practice essays during the trial period. Just have to expand on them and revise it all again.

Mystirica

HSC
For those who do get sleepy easily but need some serious cramming done, maybe try drinking Chinese tea while its nice and hot (the type you drink at yum cha). Ginseng tea would be better. I find that I still get sleepy after caffeine intake and some of my friends say it makes them nervous as well as lose sleep and concentration. I doubt you'd try this, But Chinese tea does calm you down and allows your mind to freshen up. But I strongly suggest not to take Chinese tea once the HSC settles in as I do not know what could happen if you did not get an efficient amount of sleep by that time. Other than that, eat well , keep clean, write lots and make sure your notes aren't scattered on the floor but in a presentable place, ready for you to read. Sticking up notes on walls is also helpful. I made my room into paper land.

Last edited:

xxPanDa

HSC
zizou10-5 said:
Hmm Do U Wish U Guys Studied Earleir On N A Lot More?
dont rub it in..

i'm planing to finish all my summarise b4 holidays and
do past papers for holidaysss

but then again,... i dont think i can finish summarise in time
do u think 1 week of past papers are enough?

what are u planing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)