Your schoolies experience??? (1 Viewer)

millymoo

HSC
everybody feel free to share any interesting tales,stories or thoughts on your schoolies trip as you return back to the normal (and sober) world

boite nature

HSC
we had a great time! me and four other girls went to durras near batemans bay and wouldn't you know it, there were five boys in the cabin next door! yay. we had the best week just chillin and going to the beach every day. we decided we are going back every year...
umm what funny stories do i have... we had some vodka left over on the morning we left and when me friend said, as she was eating her breakfast, "what are we gonna do with this vodka?" i jokingly said "put it on your coco pops". she did, resulting in gagging then laughing so much she hit her head on her chair. don't try it at home.

Firnovvwen

HSC
Went to Shoal Bay for two weeks.

Great fun.

Was raining the first couple of days, but it soon fined up and we went and got burnt on the beach. Went bowling when it rained, and got ice creams from the marina any other day. Had a party on the beach while having a philosophical debate about life and watched DVD's all night long. I kept on seeing crabs on the beach and I screamed when I almost trod on one. Went shopping. Made out with my boyfriend. Danced with my best friends. Avoided police...'coz they were all in Queensland!

Life was good for those two weeks.

Crowie

HSC
N/A
haha i went 2 surfers on the last night me n my mate were walking down cavill ave and a moth flew in 2 my mates ear
4 bout 30 mins it was flying round in his head so we went 2 the hospital but that had a 2 hr waiting period so we went 2 the medical centre but we forgot out wallets n it cost 60 bucks 2 do it so i had get a cab back 2 surfers 2 get that when i got back 2 the medical centre these 2 guys were there who had just been in a brawl in sum bar and one of the guys had 2 get stitches in his head
they had a case of jack daniels n coke so we started drinking up with his mate while the other fellow was getting stitches in his head it was all in the spirit of schoolies getting pissed....meeting randoms

pete_mate

HSC
i got arrested on the second night,

i dont remember how it happened, i think i drank too much and fell asleep on the beach. either that or i was stumbling around, actually; might have been looking for my phone.

anyway, these 2 cops came and took me off to the place where there were like a hundred of them. i was just being drunk saying random crap at them.

then they put me in the back of the paddywagon with some guy that was sick, he threw up on the way over, but those things are spacious so i didnt get any on me.

we had to take off our shoes for some reason before we went in the holiding celkl with like 6 other ppl. first hour i was being drunk pacing around and shouting into the intercom about random crap, lawyers and unlawful arrests and blah blah.

then i fell asleep and then i started getting to know everyone, and ppl started taking sides, there were the angry dumbass guys that deserved to be in there and the guys that were just unlucky like me. one guy was pissing in a lane on cavill and got caught by cops, but he threw up on one of them and they beat him a bit cos of it.

it was alright tho, too drunk to care i reckon. tho it was last day of beach party which sucked,

JessTW

HSC
I Loved schoolies

OMG schoolies was like the best week eva of my life! so much so that me and my friends decided we r goin bak next year 4 2 weeks, long live toolies! kidding.
I met sum crazy people, sum sad people and sum really awesome people who Ive been keeping in contact with since. Ok funny stories there were many like in a flash of sobreness i turned to see i was stuck in this little spa bath in our apartment with about 6 other ppl we spent the next 20mins(literally) yelling and laughing and struggling like all hell to get out of the stupid little bath. There was also the incident of the glass table, there had just been a fight(just yelling) between 2 really good friends and we were all sitting around trying to comfort this girl so it was a pretty serious moment when sum guy suddenly dissapears into this glass table!!! lol it was so funny he fell straight through the glass top and was stuck in the wooden frame, aaahh the funny memories

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)