your most regretful hookup (1 Viewer)

Garygaz

HSC
This thread is now about your experiences in cinemas!

Back in the days, back in year 9... haha, the movies were the place to go. I hope no one was looking over in my direction at Sponge Bob Square Pants movie in Chatswood.

Norma.Jean

HSC
lol@above post, the one i regretted heaps was went i went on a cruise earlier this year...
it was horrible, more like a transaction of some sort & he couldn't he do the "job" *shudders*

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Lol almost got arrested at a harry potter movie once, 12 year olds shouldnt go to the movies without their parents if they aren't ready for some digital loving.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Riet said:
Lol almost got arrested at a harry potter movie once, 12 year olds shouldnt go to the movies without their parents if they aren't ready for some digital loving.
you were with a 12 year old?

zdzislaw

Jack, much
HSC
stazi said:
hahahahahhahah you jew.

"i picked up the hottest girl ever! ...but we made out so i couldnt watch all of the movie. later on, i asked her to give reimburse my ticket"
lol well i do have thrifty Jewish blood running through my veins.
BUT note i did say it was worth it :)
come to think of it, was a free ticket anyways so who cares?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
oh i thought you meant some 12 year olds complained about u making out with a girl, so tried to make it into a joke about u getting onto a 12 year old :(

sthcross.dude

HSC
stazi said:
oh i thought you meant some 12 year olds complained about u making out with a girl, so tried to make it into a joke about u getting onto a 12 year old :(
It's hard to tell with Riet.

He seems to joke about it to obfuscate the fact that he is attracted to the younger females.

Not saying he's a pedo, in fact most guys are attracted to teenage girls, I know I think many are pretty damn hot, but he seems to have a strong preference for the younger teenagers.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
no! you are a dirty pedo and that's that.
When I read you sig, I read it as LOLI MADE A BLOG.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)