your idea of a perfect date (1 Viewer)

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
if by 'random stuff' you mean sex and by 'fireside' you meant bed, then i agree with you
I thought we agreed that the cinders were not a good element of foreplay.

MouNtY

Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
if by 'random stuff' you mean sex and by 'fireside' you meant bed, then i agree with you
Yeah thats the one, with the exclusion of the Bed part, not really into the whole bed thing, right in front (obviously not right up close to it) of the fire on a nice wooly rug is the way to go, beds just complicate things (dunno how but they do).

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Persephone87
I thought we agreed that the cinders were not a good element of foreplay.
i know, but i couldn't resist...it was too hot...LITERALLY
AAAAHHAAAAAA!!!

zerzillia

i would go to a place that would really blow my mind away with someone who i like ALOT. like on a mountain/hill thingy place, where you can see the city lights and the stars and you feel freezing but know you'll remember it forever. or, going to the ocean and feeling free. or going to your favourite place.
or just hanging around, being useless, wasting time away but knowing you feel real happiness.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
Originally posted by Persephone87
That or go to a really smashing club and get lost in the sound and the dancing of our bodies very close :D

ive expierenced that at my yr11 formal, some girl i had never seen before, got really close dancing. i got lost in her beautiful green eyes adn the music seemed to m,ute, we kissed, we got separated by the crowed, tried to find her again, couldnt, didnt get her number or name, never saw her again

:(

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Tommy_Lamp said:
ive expierenced that at my yr11 formal, some girl i had never seen before, got really close dancing. i got lost in her beautiful green eyes adn the music seemed to m,ute, we kissed, we got separated by the crowed, tried to find her again, couldnt, didnt get her number or name, never saw her again

:(
been there too. Must have been fate though, huh? But I was the bewitcher, not the bewitched. But, you feel like you've lost an opportunity.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
i asked around for about 2mths at school asking if anyone knew her, then i called up the Aqua Lounge (where the semi-formal was) adn asked if they had taken photos of the night, but no luck

and yer persephone it does feel like that :(

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
My perfect date......would be July 4th....

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Tommy_Lamp said:
i asked around for about 2mths at school asking if anyone knew her, then i called up the Aqua Lounge (where the semi-formal was) adn asked if they had taken photos of the night, but no luck

and yer persephone it does feel like that :(
Why don't you ring up the photo company? say your writing an article for the yearbook or something.

My perfect date......would be July 4th....
Lol, Miss Congeniality was the best!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)