Your holiday plans? (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
So another term has past the last holidays or should I say Study Vacation before the HSC begins. So what are your plans. A mixture of study and holiday fun, all out study – past exams etc and how you will go about organising your time: study plan, timetable or list.

For me I shall be making a list of all the study I want to\need to achieve. Then methodically going through that, working at my own pace and using my own techniques. Of course I shall go out once in awhile to freshen the mind.

2006hsc

HSC
starting from monday....hard out study because im shit scared..

sinist4

HSC
starting today... dunno if im going to get anything done todai though... with the AFL final thats happening today ;)

ice ken

HSC
sinist4 said:
starting today... dunno if im going to get anything done todai though... with the AFL final thats happening today ;)
no joke i hope sydney wins i hate west coast. lol. i like to see them lose

karoooh

HSC
Mmmmm... A mixture of exam papers and just reading my notes over and over again.

Mondays and Fridays are left for 6 hrs of Maths tutoring a day - Fun! :) At home, I'll do exercises and exam questions and just memorise formulaes.

English - I'll do one more essay for each topic and write my creative piece before memorising most of it by rewriting it over and over. And I'll do a language section.

Ancient - Reading notes and essay questions, mainly for Cleo and Fall of Republic cos they're my weakest points.

Physics - I'm not bothering. I'll read over notes every now and then when I can be bothered, otherwise it's a loss I'm cutting off - I'll wing it like I've been doing lately.

Bus. Stud. - Mostly the essays, finance and global questions and note reading.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Modern History: Just read over my notes and find/make up some quotes for historians. Prob write a few essays as well. And yes, fuck you Leni Riefenstahl.

English: Refine my practice essays, as well as writing a few more. Also have to do a few creative writing pieces, as i'm pretty weak at it.

Business: Re-read my notes and do finance notes, as well as doing questions, memorizing formulas and the interchangeable names

Maths: past papers and constant revision.

SOR2: Thank God, i have a week to study for it after my last exam! I'll hopefully finish a majority of my notes before the holidays and start on a few generic essays.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Planning to focus alot on english essays and finishing off notes for sciences. Will also do some past papers for maths and practice essays for economics.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
I've been told to do 8 hours a day, but my aim is to do at least 6 hours of useful study a day. I have the following posted above my computer at my desk:

Biology
· Past papers from book
· Fix missing/unsubstantial notes
· Memorise problem areas

Chemistry
· Past papers from book
· Fix missing/unsubstantial notes
· Memorise problem areas

Drama
· Fix:
o SSSET
o Australian Drama
· Make into point form
· Practise writing under time

English
· Fix:
o AOS: minor notes, links
o Emma/Clueless: context, synthesise
o King Lear: improve flow, use comments
· Make into point form
· Practise writing under time
· Practise different questions and text types

Maths
· Past papers from book
· Focus on problem areas
· Questions from textbook if required

s2indie

HSC
Start studying tomorrow.
Planning to mostly work on maths and english essays tomorrow.
Then work my way through past exams for my other subjects.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
i went 72 hours without the computer and TV and reckon i pulled off a good +20 or so hours of study

im hoping to complete all my summarising + excel book questions by the 8th, and then ill take a day off at a lan tournament while wearing my microsoft shirt and bringing my study notes to increase my geekiness to stereotypical levels.

after that ill spend a week just doing past papers then a few days going over all my weaknesses and questions i had difficulty with and that leaves me with about half a week of non stop english cramming.

im really just worried about the first few exams, 2 english papers and history within the first week and from then on i have a pretty large gap between all my other subjects and im feeling confident about them already.

i think i really should unplug my computer again, damn my dad for finding the cord and plugging it in again. why must he tempt me!?!

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
me? i'm just gonna die. Screw study, it's not gonna change much., if anything...

-P_D

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
get rid of distractions such as TV and computer and MSN etc... then u'll easily fill up 6 or more hours of study a day :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)