Your first EVER crush? (1 Viewer)

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
i think a crush is someone who occupies your mind all the time...for a certain period of time.

as for the "popular" "sporty" people, i tend to admire them, they're not really crushes.

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
hehe my first real crush was in year 5/6 ...

he was such a cutie!, we would always wrestle in the swimming pool at school

my friends would tease me and keep saying that he liked me ... but nothing happend cos i was to shy to admitt it :(

id love to see how he turned out ...

tennille

HSC
My first crush was probably in year 3/4. Hahahaha...I remember I was dared to tell him and I did it.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i had a crush on a guy who went to the guys school next door when i was in yr 7.
then i realised he was a total loser and got over him

CoffeeBeans

is bored
HSC
my 1st crush started in yr 1 ^^ *blushes* and it went til end of yr 6 *cries* thats wen everyone left for highschool </3

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
CoffeeBeans said:
my 1st crush started in yr 1 ^^ *blushes* and it went til end of yr 6 *cries* thats wen everyone left for highschool </3
so all through primary school you liked the same guy! :eek:

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
i am still friends with my first crush. we were getting married - we were set on it! only we were only 4

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
~ForAGoodCause~ said:
hehe my first real crush was in year 5/6 ...

he was such a cutie!, we would always wrestle in the swimming pool at school

my friends would tease me and keep saying that he liked me ... but nothing happend cos i was to shy to admitt it :(

id love to see how he turned out ...
HEY BABY!!!!

miss_megs

HSC
CoffeeBeans said:

Mate i was the same, i was in love with the same guy for about 4 years at highschool... then i finally got it into my thick head that he wasnt interested... makes me cringe when i think back to it. My old diaries are so embarrassing...

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
miss_megs said:
makes me cringe when i think back to it. My old diaries are so embarrassing...
i had the biggest crush on a guy called Ryan in year 4.... i thought he was the hottest thing and my old diaries are soooo cringeworthy. all the kiddie stuff like his name surrounded by love hearts and that lamo stuff.
neway i look back at the old school fotos and wonder "what the hell was i thinking?" (thats the problem with most crushes :p)

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
hmm. i can count all my crushes on one hand.
first one prob in year 7 on a guy in the year above. sigh. so hot. never spoke to him.
the latest crush was very recent again on a guy in the year above. never spoke to him either. was kinda forced to get over him cos he left....
....i see a pattern emerging...

miss_megs

HSC
azzie said:
i had the biggest crush on a guy called Ryan in year 4.... i thought he was the hottest thing and my old diaries are soooo cringeworthy. all the kiddie stuff like his name surrounded by love hearts and that lamo stuff.
neway i look back at the old school fotos and wonder "what the hell was i thinking?" (thats the problem with most crushes :p)

Very much understand... i took everything he did and said into account. So thought i had a chance... how sad lol yeh i look at him now and think 'what was i thinking??!?!'

jellybeenz

HSC
Crushes suck... for me they are always painful coz i always seem to crush on guys i cant have... my first crush was like that and the rest of them have been too...

CoffeeBeans

is bored
HSC
meLoncoLLie said:
so all through primary school you liked the same guy! :eek:

yes pretty much >< sad case arent i =P but it wasnt seriz loving, more puppy love

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
jellybeenz said:
Crushes suck... for me they are always painful coz i always seem to crush on guys i cant have... my first crush was like that and the rest of them have been too...
that's kinda true for me as well :p

RaineeDays

HSC
well my 1st crush was in yr 2.. n it was on this guy who could do handstands.. lol i thought he was so cool. then i found out he was leaving.. n i thought.. i haave to tell him how i feel! lol aw dear. long story short.. he moved n never knew. aww. :eek:

Jase

HSC
Hey does anyone have any childhood crushes like from yr3 and before.. with whom you've lost all contact with.. even forgot their name, but you'd like to mystically meet again rather like you would in a romantic fairytale e.g. Cinderella
OR
.. you hire detectives to hunt them down with the limited resources you have and turn it into more of a .. romantic thriller. e.g. Aliens... but minus the aliens.. and the.. androids.

And the thing is, you only have one lead to go by - you only know the first letter of their first name.

RaineeDays

HSC
they werent much of a crush then if u cant even remember their first name lol

Jezzabelle

Mark, we were friends before kindergarten (family friends), and my older sister and his older sister used to make us kiss and stuff. then yr1 hit and all of a sudden i was a yukky girl with cootees.... i still luved him all the way up to y6 even tho i never was his gf :(
(kill you tamsin)
but my bestfriend somehow arranged for him to be my date for the yr6 farewell, and we danced, and it has to be the most romantic and beautiful moment of my life so far. then he went to a different highschool, and yeh...

so innocent, so genuine. awww

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)