Your First Ever Crush - Where Are They Now? (1 Viewer)

xMaNx

HSC
is this about you?

3. I know being gay and overweight, and a counter-tenor has made life difficult for you, and I do wish you all the best, but you've caused the majority of your problems yourself. Don't be so judgemental about stuff you know nothing about, have some humility, and stop telling the world about how unfair your life is, you'll just scare people off. Also ffs tell your parents you're gay already, the whole world knows except for them. Actually they probably know as well, what are you afraid of? Also stop trying to overcompensate, it's really obvious.

suzieee

HSC
first ever crush- no idea, i saw him a few years ago and might be friends with him on facebook but haven't spoken to him for years lol

my first crush in high school is now my boyfriend :)

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
I first had a crush when I was in class 3 :lol: after that there's a long list ....

xMaNx

HSC
My second one goes to my school, atm, she went to primary, and now in my current school, and no did not have a crush on her in primary.

Fuck, she's so hot and attractive, but im too much of a pussy to go say anything, other than hi :(

hmm methinks me will never be good with girls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)