Your First Ever Crush - Where Are They Now? (1 Viewer)

kylie_robbo

Mine is currently in England working in a school on GAP year... We still talk to each other... Neither of us have anything against the other...

^___^
HSC
eh

no idea what happened to her, she lives around where i work, so i see her everynow and then during work

still looks hot

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
my first crush is still in my skool n is in one of my classes...n i sorta have a crush on him again...so annoying...but he is realli cute considering there are no hot guyz in my grade

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
hahah dont know about first crush, but i saw my first kiss + boyfriend the other day at a friends 18th
he is becoming a police officer! (and ive had a majorrrrrr fancy for going out with some1 that is a police officer.. daymmm i jst went out with him 3 years too early LOL)
he loox greatttttttt...

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
hes an electrician apprentice.. still as cute as ever! I hadnt seen him for about 2 yrs until the other day.but yeh he was with his gf which he has been togehter with for a year and a bit now.. :)

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
His name was Ryan.
We were 8.
I haven't seen him since ummm about 7 years ago but I think he's in jail now :X He was a touble maker in primary, that's why I liked him but then he started pushing people down the stairs and getting suspended for bashing people up.. I stopped liking him after a year lol... well and he stopped liking me back. But yeah I know he got into lots of trouble for stealing after school so yeah.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
haha dude he already knows where I live and Im in the phone book... *rolls eyes*

Lily420

HSC
N/A
My first crush was when i was 12 and i dont know where he is now.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
OMG hahah my first crush lived across the road.. AND HE STILL DOES!! lol.. ssoo dont like him anymore, but hes still just as gorgeous.. i dunno what he does now.. but he was in the year above me at school, did teh HSC last year. Him, me and my brotehr used to be heaps good mates! hanging round teh street late at night!

Rachel_M

Rachel_M
HSC
my first crush was in kindergarten and i've just recently talked to him again.....he's hotter than ever, and a great guy, but i'm not into him anymore...

*Buttercup*

HSC
My first crush was when i was like 9 or something and he ended up going to my high school until i left it 3 years ago, but i got over him pretty quickly, i dont really have a story bout that...

my SECOND crush... i was 10ish... and he didnt like me, i think he mighta been goin out with my friend actually!! (As much as 10 year olds can really be 'dating' anyway...) We didn't go to the same high school or anything but then a coupla years ago i was like re-introduced to him coz he was like a friend of a friend, and yeah i didnt like him any more... and then he asked me out... which was sorta ironic, kinda like 'sorry, u shudda asked about 5 years ago...'

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
DjSmiG said:
lol i dont care, but it was in the girls toilets the first cubical to the door, it was like ill show u mine if u show me urs, not like i had developed ahhah yr 2? plz lol not like i blew, and it wasnt for long coz we had to get back to class, but she had some idea, and anyway why am i explaining myself to you....lol

Westmead Primary then Excelsior Public School then Gilroy College Castle Hill and im still there
Heh. Excelsior Public, those were the days, knowing that I may know who you are if you were in my grade in primary school is somewhat disconcerting though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)