Your First Ever Crush - Where Are They Now? (1 Viewer)

*ashlea*

HSC
mine still lives pretty close 2 me.. goes to the local high school.. i see him at the beach all the time.. he's going out with this girl i know now.. if i hadnt changed schools we'd probably be good mates today.. but not b/f and g/f.. he's still attractive, but ive totally moved on, and am very happy with how things r going 4 me atm relationship-wise.. in fact, i could only have moved on more by becoming a lesbian..
;) :p

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
my first ever crush was a guy named Luke who pulled my pants down IN FRONT OF EVERYONE when I was like 6....fukin bastard...

I dont care what he's doin..pants puller...

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
Tuggi3 said:
my first ever crush was a guy named Luke who pulled my pants down IN FRONT OF EVERYONE when I was like 6....fukin bastard...

I dont care what he's doin..pants puller...
hahahhahahhahah ;)

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
Hmm mine was a guy i lived in the same block in in england, and he now lives around the corner from me in aus, very freaky, dont know what hes doing though

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
last time i saw mine was at green day, checkered vans and all. i actually ran into him, took three steps into the superdome and looked up to him *sigh* so strange

he was still very very gorgeous and is still good friends with the girl i met him through, not much has changed actually except for the fact that i am no longer in ridiculous lust with him. it'd be cool to be friends with him though..

Last edited:

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
Doing drugs at a rave somewhere. What incredibly good taste I had.

DjSmiG

HSC
mine gave me head in yr 2 at my primary school her mother found out and moved her to another school :'( and i think i saw her one time, but i doubt it was her, ohwell..

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
my first crush's name is Bobby.
I met him at preschool
I have no idea what he is doing, where he is etc.
I lost all contact with him after preschool.
but i got a preschool photo and he is it.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Ah, my "crush" from year 2, I believe she's had a baby.

Skeeta

HSC
I had 3 big crushes K-2

i actually still speak to all three of em, one i go 2 school with, one im mates with and the other is one of my B/fs best friends. Its so weird coz they all fight over who "got me first"

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i think he is probably in some alley shooting up...or so i heard lol
he was sooooooOOOOoooo hot when i was 12. then he lost his appeal when i found out the TRUTH about him :'(

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
My first ever crush was in preschool and he was my first ever boyfriend aswell. We were going to get married and have a boy named Andrew and a girl called Lily. I saw him in year 5 at a mutual friend of the families' and he was apparently "heartbroken" that i didnt remember him. He started going out with a friend of mine in year 10 and told her about me and i saw him and was like PHWOAR how could i not remember you! Hes the hottest man in newcastle.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
My first ever crush was in preschool and he was my first ever boyfriend aswell. We were going to get married and have a boy named Andrew and a girl called Lily. I saw him in year 5 at a mutual friend of the families' and he was apparently "heartbroken" that i didnt remember him. He started going out with a friend of mine in year 10 and told her about me and i saw him and was like PHWOAR how could i not remember you! Hes the hottest man in newcastle.
Pre School boyfriends are the cutest! Although mine wasn't my first crush, because I didn't actually like him- I just wanted a boyfriend.
My first ever crush is fucking hot and I see him around sometimes as we have mutual acquaintances, and I still have a crush on him. :eek:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
my first crush is pretty cute and lives quite close to me still but i hardly see him anymore and he seems a bit..dull..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)