Your favourite video game character? (1 Viewer)

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Retrovertigo said:
Big Boss is superior.
Hmm....

If Big Boss is superior, then why was it that he was ultimately killed by Solid Snake...

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Retrovertigo said:
The leather and the long phallic sword do it for you, don't they?
I prefer the Sephiroth from Kingdom Hearts 1/2 with the whole "one-winged angel" design.

Retrovertigo

HSC
N/A
tallkid34 said:
Hmm....

If Big Boss is superior, then why was it that he was ultimately killed by Solid Snake...
Because the player controlled Solid Snake.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
purpleswirlz said:
im a sucker for halo.
awesome game for some reason.
so..
master chief from halo

ahah im such a loser! :)
At least you have good taste in FPS's. I've played and finished Halo as well and it was a great game.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I thought Halo was ok. Halo 2 I enjoyed more, but not as much as many other FPS. Maybe I'm just not a sci-fi man.

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
My view is probably biased due to the fact they are from my favourite games...

Link from Zelda

AND

Tidus from Final Fantasy X

If I had to say one it'd be Link cause i was younger when i played those games. Childhood memories :)

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
GaDaMIt said:
My view is probably biased due to the fact they are from my favourite games...

Link from Zelda

AND

Tidus from Final Fantasy X

If I had to say one it'd be Link cause i was younger when i played those games. Childhood memories :)
Tidus?! I'd rather pick Lulu or Auron. But Link is pretty cool, just wish he would say something, haha.

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
tallkid34 said:
Tidus?! I'd rather pick Lulu or Auron. But Link is pretty cool, just wish he would say something, haha.
Lulu is like an emo

and Auron..
ooph guess i coulda picked him

but still Tidus is the main character, and thus he reminds me of one of my favourite games, thus he is one of my favourites

EDIT:
about that last bit..

i havent played Zelda Ocarina in around a year, and even then that was just playing a bit of a 100% completed file so there were no cutscenes.

does link never actually say anything? haha your point made me just curious, or you just exaggerating?

Last edited:

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
GaDaMIt said:
Lulu is like an emo

and Auron..
ooph guess i coulda picked him

but still Tidus is the main character, and thus he reminds me of one of my favourite games, thus he is one of my favourites

EDIT:
about that last bit..

i havent played Zelda Ocarina in around a year, and even then that was just playing a bit of a 100% completed file so there were no cutscenes.

does link never actually say anything? haha your point made me just curious, or you just exaggerating?
I remember looking up FFX before it came out and I couldn't stop looking at Lulu at the time (I'm over it now of course, got a real gf to look at now haha). As for your favourite character being Tidus, fair call but I'd probably go for Auron or Lulu anyway.

As for Link. My observation doesnt come from the N64 games (never owned the console or any games for it) but the Gameboy Colour and GBA games (Link to the past, oracle of seasons/ages, link's awakening).

stazi

Nightman
HSC
tallkid34 said:
I remember looking up FFX before it came out and I couldn't stop looking at Lulu at the time (I'm over it now of course, got a real gf to look at now haha). As for your favourite character being Tidus, fair call but I'd probably go for Auron or Lulu anyway.

As for Link. My observation doesnt come from the N64 games (never owned the console or any games for it) but the Gameboy Colour and GBA games (Link to the past, oracle of seasons/ages, link's awakening).
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHA you masturbate over video game characters. that is so incredibly hillarious.

I didn't like Tidus that much. He was too whiney.

bubbly

HSC
I like all of the characters from the Final Fantasy games.

But i guess my fav would probably b Yuffie from FFVII.

I just really like her attitude

shanshann

HSC
im gonna have to go with ASH from the pokemon games....no one pwns like he pwns.

or

donkey kong. from old skool chunky game boy...lol its all i can afford until next pay, when i'll get my DS!

bubbly

HSC
Donkey Kong is pretty good.

I neva like pokemon.

I just neva saw the appeal

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
stazi said:
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHA you masturbate over video game characters. that is so incredibly hillarious.

I didn't like Tidus that much. He was too whiney.
I never said I masturbated over video game characters. There's a difference between admiring the beauty of a character design and just wanking off to a pretty picture. Your powers of literary observation astound me..

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i knew you didn't spank the monkey over her. it was an overexaggeration. you mentally masturbated to her instead. that is hillarious. zomg look at her polygonz. so hot! now i have a girlfriend i dont need poligonzorz anymore

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Sonic bloody sucks nowadays.

I forgot all about Ryder from GTA San Andreas:
"Keep up, muthafucka!"
"It ain't me, fooooo--l!"

Hilarious

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)