Your favourite music from back in the day (3 Viewers)

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
Sometimes when I listen to an old song that I hardly/never knew, I can't help but feel nostalgic anyway. Like listening to New Jack Swing songs I never knew, but knowing what era it came from anyway, since they all sound alike/production sounds outdated etc.

Anyways... whatever was on TV. I can still listen to those last four and like them.

[youtube]DHFFol-8REI[/youtube]
[youtube]rtZAzh0TSAo[/youtube]
[youtube]lVL-zZnD3VU[/youtube]
[youtube]HzpCcNdhy5w[/youtube]
[youtube]2Os5ihedyH8[/youtube]

Oh shit, I just remembered a pop song from like 1999 or 2000, it was an aussie singer (I think), and it went like '(One time) Doot, doot doo-doot-doo-doot, doot, doot doo-doot-doo-doot (Two ti-imes)' etc.
She had short hair. The name 'Ann' rings a bell, but I'm usually wrong. I'd record my voice on vocaroo and link to it, but I don't want to.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Oh shit, I just remembered a pop song from like 1999 or 2000, it was an aussie singer (I think), and it went like '(One time) Doot, doot doo-doot-doo-doot, doot, doot doo-doot-doo-doot (Two ti-imes)' etc.
She had short hair. The name 'Ann' rings a bell, but I'm usually wrong. I'd record my voice on vocaroo and link to it, but I don't want to.
Two Times - Ann Lee

Rage_Quitter

HSC
Hmm....
As Long As You Love Me - BackStreet Boys

Seriously. Why does everyone think the BackStreet Boys are crap? I mean, most people use it for Valentines Day!

brenx712

HSC
Anyone remember these songs:

Train - Drops of Jupiter
Limp Biskit - Behind Blue Eyes
Outkast - Roses
Counting Crows - Big Yellow Taxi

Pop music was way better back when I was in primary school than the rubbish on the radio now.

nikilily

HSC
I get nostalgic listening to the Cranberries and they aren't even from back in MY day at all, I was their biggest 5 year old fan.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I get nostalgic listening to the Cranberries and they aren't even from back in MY day at all, I was their biggest 5 year old fan.
They used to be the B side to a PUSA tape I had. So I grew up with them as well.

nikilily

HSC
They used to be the B side to a PUSA tape I had. So I grew up with them as well.
haha yer I got one of their albums on cd for my 5th b/day, I think I was more excited actually having a cd then having the actual album.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I think I was more excited actually having a cd then having the actual album
Nice. I don't think I ever ended up with one of their albums on CD. I've maybe an album or two as mp3's though.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
They had their reunion last year, so I think at the moment they're still together. However, I don't think its the original line up.

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
smashing pumpkins
the tea party
rhcp
placebo
triple j hottest 100

i was raised well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)